Squirrel takes on Dog to save squirrel baby :)

Just make sure you don't let the pest squirrels try to come into your house after you feed them. When I was living in north Minnesota, U.S.A, there were lots of squirrels in the bush and my grandfather got fed up with the squirrels because they do come to the bird feeders and then try to come into the house to get food too. They are a pests and we do not like having them come around the house. Of course squirrels are cute but that is a whole different story alltogether. :roll:

ha ha i know lots of people cant stand squrriels. I really dont mind squrriels. I know they are SO annoying. once baby squrriel got stuck inside in my chimmey that squrriel could not go back up in the chimmey since its locked. the door was broken so my three cats were blocking a poor baby squrriel. i got a baby squrriel out of the house. before that i thought it was a mouse but turns out a baby squrriel.
i can't hellp it feeding squrriels lots of old breads. They do steal our seeds for birds. Once in a while, I do make noises to make squrriels out of the bird feeders. opps. ha

I love squirrels... they are such cute animals and I love spring because then you see them hop around again... I'm just a tad bit afraid to run over them with my car, 'cause they have this crazy courage to cross the street right when I am driving down the street :D

squirrel-5.jpg

How can you not love those cute animals?

JamieLynn

here's the baby squirrel that was found on my friend's cousin's doorstep. the baby squirrel fell off from tree and it was just laying there, freezing. Sad that mama squirrel didn't come to get him. He was cared for and raised and released at backyard. he still come back home sometimes.

n8825246_32046365_6925.jpg

I love squirrels... they are such cute animals and I love spring because then you see them hop around again... I'm just a tad bit afraid to run over them with my car, 'cause they have this crazy courage to cross the street right when I am driving down the street :D

squirrel-5.jpg

How can you not love those cute animals?

JamieLynn

ha ha cute!! squrriels are around here all year. every early am, i can see their printpaws on the snow. :giggle: they know i would throw breads outside in my backyard. cant help it!

AWWWWWWW! What a sweet picture! I am sure he keep come back and 'thanked whoever saved his life'. So sweet! We got tons of squirrels around here. They can be so annoying but too cute to watch!
here's the baby squirrel that was found on my friend's cousin's doorstep. the baby squirrel fell off from tree and it was just laying there, freezing. Sad that mama squirrel didn't come to get him. He was cared for and raised and released at backyard. he still come back home sometimes.

n8825246_32046365_6925.jpg

Same here...sometimes I see them running around during the winter time. I didn't think of throwing old breads...I should! :) They also steal bird food out of feeder!
ha ha cute!! squrriels are around here all year. every early am, i can see their printpaws on the snow. :giggle: they know i would throw breads outside in my backyard. cant help it!

If you go into the woods there are many more but in the city not so much... except for the park areas! ;)

So cute your friend's cousin came to the rescue for the little guy! Such a sweet story and very nice gesture!

JamieLynn

We live in city, we have many squirrels around here. A lot of trees around here also. :) Dogs would go BONKERS when they see them and chase them! LOL!
If you go into the woods there are many more but in the city not so much... except for the park areas! ;)

So cute your friend's cousin came to the rescue for the little guy! Such a sweet story and very nice gesture!

JamieLynn

Heh - Squirrels may be a cute critter to look at but when you approach them, usually more than half of the time, they will run away as fast as they can.

I've always been mesmerized by their cuteness when they hold those acorns in their hand and tries to eat it. It's just adorable. :)

awwww I love this thread here!!!!!

I just remember that I have a photo of me fed squirrel... too close between me and squirrel... I will try to post the picture of us this weekends.

great to see squirrel mum save squirrel baby.. I see dog looked tothem look so cute... thank you for show it... smile...

Back