Squirrel takes on Dog to save squirrel baby :)

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Squirrel takes on Dog to save squirrel baby

Squirrel Mom to the rescue :aw:

Mom to the rescue

never..... ever..... mess..... with..... MAMA! :mad2:

:aw:

Yep, The mom's going to scowl and do whatever they can do to protect their little ones.

Wow that's one Kung-Fu squirrel :giggle: Or a very good mother taking it at heart to protect her little ones with her own life!!!!

I'm impressed :D

JamieLynn

Wow that's one Kung-Fu squirrel :giggle: Or a very good mother taking it at heart to protect her little ones with her own life!!!!

I'm impressed :D

JamieLynn

i envision a new movie..... "Kung Fu Squirrel vs. Kung Fu Panda" :hmm:

:giggle: Nice... we should come up with a plot. I'm sure it would be a hit!

JamieLynn

simple. the kung fu squirrel mama rushes in, whupped that dog's ass, and saved her baby. The Kung Fu Panda witnessed the whole thing and think the Squirrel is a worthy challenge.

Panda challenged Squirrel... and the EPIC FIGHT ensues....

any mother would do anything to save their baby. glad the mama is alright and so is the baby.

Any mother would swoop in to save their baby!

I agree with you and it is worth the battle to save her baby which is very important. I am glad to see that the mother and the baby are okay safely up the tree away from the black dog. I am very impressed at that. Good work, Mama Squirrel. :cool2:

I love the fact that the squirrels was protecting her babies.

:squint: They are not my friends!

I have been clawed by one. Spending hours in a hospital because a doctor asked me if I could "identify the squirrel" I simply stated to the doctor in a sarcastic attitude " Oh yeah he has a mustache and buck teeth. don't forget the tattoo of a heart right below his teeth on his chest" The Doctor actually laughed! But I wasn't laughing.

So as the doctor was asking me. The nurses were scrubbing where I was scratched up by the squirrel . They injected a shot in the area of where I was scratched up.

Did not have to take a So called "series"

I've had close call with a squirrel. I was stepping down out of the kitchen door, it tried to jump on me from the pecan tree. It scared the heck outta me. This was about five years ago.

I think it was cute what the squirrel mother did to protect her 'kid'. I suspect that the poor dog wasn't going to hurt it -- just wanted to play with it.

Squirrels are cute, but -- they are nuisance.

wow this is amazing! :shock:

Yes I know animals are overprotect their babies but I didn't know that squirrels could be so aggressive!!! Next time I will be careful when I see mother squirrel. (The squirrels are everywhere in villiage where I live).

Poor dog was like :confused: because he tried to play friendly with baby squirrel... I love dog's face when he look mother squirrel carried her baby up to tree...

wow this is amazing! :shock:

Yes I know animals are overprotect their babies but I didn't know that squirrels could be so aggressive!!! Next time I will be careful when I see mother squirrel. (The squirrels are everywhere in villiage where I live).

Poor dog was like :confused: because he tried to play friendly with baby squirrel... I love dog's face when he look mother squirrel carried her baby up to tree...
Same here, Liebling. :) But I believe the dog is a she. The penis would have been easily visible on that size of dog. :)

Same here, Liebling. :) But I believe the dog is a she. The penis would have been easily visible on that size of dog. :)

*Review the pictures*

Yeah, the dog is She because I don't see penis... :giggle:

i admit that i love squirrerls since i was a kid. i know that they are so annoying. i guess i take it after my grandma. She told me that she had to feed the squrriels now and went to the fire escape stairs in nyc. she lived in the huge building. First thing i noticed the squrriel's face was looking through the windows with its paws on the window. awwww. She opened the window and feed breads and something food. she had been feeding the same squrrels for a long time.
now i am feeding several squrriels in my backyard. haha

i admit that i love squirrerls since i was a kid. i know that they are so annoying. i guess i take it after my grandma. She told me that she had to feed the squrriels now and went to the fire escape stairs in nyc. she lived in the huge building. First thing i noticed the squrriel's face was looking through the windows with its paws on the window. awwww. She opened the window and feed breads and something food. she had been feeding the same squrrels for a long time.
now i am feeding several squrriels in my backyard. haha

Just make sure you don't let the pest squirrels try to come into your house after you feed them. When I was living in north Minnesota, U.S.A, there were lots of squirrels in the bush and my grandfather got fed up with the squirrels because they do come to the bird feeders and then try to come into the house to get food too. They are a pests and we do not like having them come around the house. Of course squirrels are cute but that is a whole different story alltogether. :roll:

Back