squirrel BE GONE!!!

Careful, squirrels are on the endangered list. Red squirrels, and flying squirrels. If you harm a hair on them..... Yer toast.

Didn't know that PFH but these ones are the regular brown ones, sometimes we see the black ones also but no red or flying ones, not that I saw around here anyways but thanks for the tip!

groundhog.jpg

:laugh2:

Careful, squirrels are on the endangered list. Red squirrels, and flying squirrels. If you harm a hair on them..... Yer toast.
Squirrels are endangered? Where? Not where I live. Grey squirrels are everywhere.

They're a pain in the butt. They not only raid the bird feeders, they are also destructive pests. They chew holes in the fascia boards, get into attics, garages and sheds to make nests.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9z7UDPXdc[/ame]
Slingshot Sends Squirrel Flying.

You can do it.

Squirrels are endangered? Where? Not where I live. Grey squirrels are everywhere.

They're a pain in the butt. They not only raid the bird feeders, they are also destructive pests. They chew holes in the fascia boards, get into attics, garages and sheds to make nests.

yike.... better send in Samurai Raccoon....

raccoons.jpg

You could grab a rattlesnake or 2 from my back yard.....Those keep the squirrels.

I heard if you really want to keep squirrels away you should urinate on the nuts,,,,,But I never could get one to sit still that long. *shrug*

You could grab a rattlesnake or 2 from my back yard.....Those keep the squirrels.
We have various snakes here, and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I heard if you really want to keep squirrels away you should urinate on the nuts,,,,,But I never could get one to sit still that long. *shrug*
Ha, HA!

:roll:

bite your daughter? never heard of squirrel biting a person

I have , a person was stupid enough to start feeding a squirrel in their back yard and the squirrel bite him! The guy needed rabies shots!

Just exactly one week ago I was feeding squirrels and chipmunks at 8150 feet in eastern Oregon. I have some pictures of me feeding one gimpy (right hind leg) chipmunk. Cute guy. Who want to see them?

Here's me feeding a gimpy chipmunk (a scarred and injured right hind leg) on Mt Howard (8150 ft) near Wallowa Lake (Joseph, Oregon - eastern Oregon) on August 20, 2010.

Mikeandgimpychipmunk-1.jpg

Here's me feeding a gimpy chipmunk (a scarred and injured right hind leg) on Mt Howard (8150 ft) near Wallowa Lake (Joseph, Oregon - eastern Oregon) on August 20, 2010.

Aw. :aw:

Chipmunks are cute; I miss them. We don't have any chipmunks here.

:) yea, i was throwing that in there to throw this thread off.

I believe the red squirrel in europe is on the endangered list. The flying squirrel here too.

American Chronicle | The Northern Flying Squirrel—Endangered

Squirrel (Red) :: Animal Facts :: Young People's Trust for the Environment

poor chippie with gimp leg...

nice beer belly you got there. getting old there, eh?
gerg.gif

Back