Spring Awakening

I really enjoyed the show very much!!! To be honest, in the end, was little OFF. I spoke with someone who worked in the backstage that someone is our good friend. someone asked us for our opinions and feedbacks. Overall, its pretty good due to the signing, colorful lights, CC, lights and features are beautiful!!! I m glad that I WENT THERE! It was a little long but that's OK!

Tomorrow, My Syracuse girlfriends and I will check out the ASL Slam tomorrow night. Then we will attend to the spring awakening. We all can't wait to paint the city SO red! :D

Have fun! Several people from here flew to NY yesterday and will see Spring Awakening tomorrow(Sat) and fly back Sunday......

P.S. Ooooops, you already saw it, apparently....

Have fun! Several people from here flew to NY yesterday and will see Spring Awakening tomorrow(Sat) and fly back Sunday......

P.S. Ooooops, you already saw it, apparently....

YEAH I sure did! thank you! I spoke with someone from the backstage that jan 9 was high numbers of Deaf people came! cool!

All I was trying to do is pass along news of a show that incorporates sign language and also has a powerful message in the show as well. As for the introductions I am hearing who is engaged to an amazing deaf guy who has taught me about deaf culture and helped me improve my sign language knowledge.

Back