Spread Firefox 3: Download Day 2008

~SG~

Premium Member
Reaction score
What is Download Day?

Download Day is our attempt to set a world record for the most software downloads in 24 hours and will occur on Firefox 3 launch day.
This was from the FAQ of the link.

More information on this website: Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008

I will do it. I think Firefox is the best and fastest.

I already signed for pledge on Firefox 3.

Cool! I just might do it too. I've never had a problem with Firefox and it has done me good. :)

Thanks for letting us know.

I have signed the pledge last night. :)

You're welcome. Jolie

Last edited:
Signed the Pledge :)

This was from the FAQ of the link.

More information on this website: Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008
Yeah I read Firefox's site. I realized that FF really want to break the Guinness world record. I think itsnt necessary. but FF wants their browser beat all other browsers. they acts like characteristic on cartoon tv (i forget names) two white mouses i.e. (thin mouse and fat mouse) who try to take over the world, but always fail it. anyway, good luck directly FF..

I saw whats FireFox's v3.0 browser look like, I believe that FF's interface is ugly and worst gross than FF v2.0 (thats my opinion). however I noticed FF's download manager is soo fast & handle as well, and new some features in FireFox thats what I like, plus I notice that FF has some cloned from Flock browser's features. FF wanted their browser is more friendly social like flock browser?. but its not for me.

Note: Flock browsers will catch up new 3.0 version engine of FF.

i pledged... i had it for years than IE ....Ie sucks

Yeah I read Firefox's site. I realized that FF really want to break the Guinness world record. I think itsnt necessary. but FF wants their browser beat all other browsers. they acts like characteristic on cartoon tv (i forget names) two white mouses i.e. (thin mouse and fat mouse) who try to take over the world, but always fail it. anyway, good luck directly FF..

I saw whats FireFox's v3.0 browser look like, I believe that FF's interface is ugly and worst gross than FF v2.0 (thats my opinion). however I noticed FF's download manager is soo fast & handle as well, and new some features in FireFox thats what I like, plus I notice that FF has some cloned from Flock browser's features. FF wanted their browser is more friendly social like flock browser?. but its not for me.

Note: Flock browsers will catch up new 3.0 version engine of FF.

The mouses are Pinky and the Brain :D

Pinky and the Brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back