Spread Firefox 3: Download Day 2008

Me too....that's 2 days from now. Let's see what happens on that day ;)

I got an email notification too. Today is the 17th. Has anybody download FF3 yet?

3:00am it is then, I am going to be in bed and fast asleep by then.

I just pledged,too. I had download updated Mozilla download in few while ago. Better browser than IE.

Too bad I dont download Firefox 3 on my computer because of small hardware failure. So I downloaded it on Mom's Macbook Pro.

Dont worry about my computer. Replacement part is on way. :P

Yeah I read Firefox's site. I realized that FF really want to break the Guinness world record. I think itsnt necessary. but FF wants their browser beat all other browsers. they acts like characteristic on cartoon tv (i forget names) two white mouses i.e. (thin mouse and fat mouse) who try to take over the world, but always fail it. anyway, good luck directly FF..

You mean the Pinky Brains. I loved that show! Now I gonna add that to my netflix!

pinky_brain.jpg

I might sign up for firefox but I am concerned about other business ability to use firefox. Many of my list of lenders are only IE friendly while other browser cannot display the data correctly. Sad. Hope it will resolve by now.

I have done the download a moment ago. Now my browser is in FF3! Yay!

So far, so good. A choppy, sleek look. Some plug-ins don't work. I'm sure the plug-ins will, soon, release versions for version 3.

It does seem to perform better.

I use Firefox sometimes. But I now use IE for my business MS Outlook webaccess only.

it look good and perform not what I expect.. it quickie...

However I haven't play that much but it show lot faster once I click the link and get into their address and loading fast.

I just recently downloaded FF3. It looks sleek and easier to navigate. So far, It's going good. The only plug in didn't work for me was the Abode Flash player.

Just done downloaded the FF3 and now I am using Firefox 3.

Back