South Carolina House passes illegal immigration bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Answer the question.

Your question is irrelevant..... It has no bearing on whether affirmative action favored one group over another based on race....or gender for that matter.

Your question is irrelevant..... It has no bearing on whether affirmative action favored one group over another based on race....or gender for that matter.

Absolutely it is relevant. And I will show you exactly how as soon as you answer the question.

To provide one group with an advantage based on race

RIGHT you are! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Affirmative Action is the act of allowing racist discrimination to make up for past racist discrimination. Really screwed up ain't it!

No, what is the first thought? The first thought should be, hmm, this ID card doesn't look legitimate. I better ask a few more questions, and check a little further.

Upon further questioning, the driver doesn't give a matching birth date or address. :hmm:

What's wrong with that?

What concept is illegal?

If the the ID card picture shows an elderly bald fat man, and the driver is young, skinny, and has lots of hair, shouldn't the cop question that? Otherwise, what's the point in having picture ID's?

It can be anything- fake ID to get into bars. to buy alcohol. or to collect SSI paychecks. or it was stolen. or identity theft.

Police Officers should automatically assume that any arrestees are in this country legally and that's how they should operate based on that assumption.

If cops walk around with assumption that whoever they encounter, they must be illegals and will be treated like one until proven otherwise. That very concept is illegal and discriminatory.

RIGHT you are! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Affirmative Action is the act of allowing racist discrimination to make up for past racist discrimination. Really screwed up ain't it!

Nope. You are as wrong as TXGolfer is.:wave: Looks like you have some more reading to do.:giggle:

It can be anything- fake ID to get into bars. to buy alcohol. or to collect SSI paychecks. or it was stolen. or identity theft.

Police Officers should automatically assume that these arrestees are in this country legally and that's how they should operate based on that assumption.

If cops walk around with assumption that whoever they encounter, they must be illegals and will be treated like one until proven otherwise. That very concept is illegal and discriminatory.

Exactly. It creates a shift in cognition to assuming guilt instead of assuming innocence which is directly contrary to our justice system.

Are you saying that certain ethnic and racial groups, not to mention gender, have not historically been discriminated against, particularly in the education and employment arenas?

They HAVE! And Affirmative Action just reverses the order.

They HAVE! And Affirmative Action just reverses the order.

No, it doesn't. There is a specific reason why Affirmative Action is not racist in either theory or practice. But I'm still waiting on TxGolfer to answer a direct question that, for some reason, he is avoiding answering.

That is not the question to which I am referring. Are you saying that certain ethnic, racial, and gender groups have not been historically oppressed in the educational and employment arenas? That is the question you have not answered. You simply asked another question. To which I gave a reply. Now it is your turn to reply to the question. See how this goes?

That is not the question to which I am referring. Are you saying that certain ethnic, racial, and gender groups have not been historically oppressed in the educational and employment arenas? That is the question you have not answered. You simply asked another question. To which I gave a reply. Now it is your turn to reply to the question. See how this goes?

Post 238.....You answered a question with this question.... One I find irrelevant. :shrug:

Post 238.....You answered a question with this question.... One I find irrelevant. :shrug:

So, you are refusing to answer a direct question posed to you. What are you afraid of exposing in yourself?

No, it doesn't. There is a specific reason why Affirmative Action is not racist in either theory or practice. But I'm still waiting on TxGolfer to answer a direct question that, for some reason, he is avoiding answering.

Five white kids and give black kids apply for law school. The law schools reasoning is,"We don't have enough blacks attending law school, so lets take five blacks for the five places we have." All students are otherwise equal.

Answer my question. Are you saying this is not a legal racist act of Affirmative Action ?

The above happened at the University of Texas, read about it in the Houston Chronicle.

Five white kids and give black kids apply for law school. The law schools reasoning is,"We don't have enough blacks attending law school, so lets take five blacks for the five places we have." All students are otherwise equal.

Answer my question. Are you saying this is not a legal racist act of Affirmative Action ?

The above happened at the University of Texas, read about it in the Houston Chronicle.

Total distortion of what Affirmative Action provides for.

And yes, I am saying that Affirmative Action is not racist. That is about the tenth time I have said it. What part don't you understand?

Now there's an intelligent reply. No wonder you are misinformed. Your reading material is limited to the Sunday comics.:lol:

The reason your head is screwed on backwards is because you don't take time to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back