sorenson vp installer visit

vwbug19

Reaction score
since i got an email from vp installer to make appt to visit us i asked him what new thing he was going to show and he wont tell me what it is he said to show a video and a free gift so im not letting him make appt till he tells me what exactly it is about? i dont want uneeded house visits has anyone who got appts for house visits recently please tell me what they showing a video and a free gift? as a customer i have the right to know what they plan to do if visit house

I let them come on one of those useless visits. Hid my other videophones (no reason, but hid them anyways) and let them see their vp-200 works and is set-up right. They put on a show of teaching me something new, but they didn't show me anything I didn't know. I can't advise you if you should let them in or not.

that's my point! if they show me that i already knows such as new videomail add on to vp then its a waste of time and they want to vsit so they can get paid so no visits no pays and if they did file report that they visied when there was never a visit they can get in trouble for falsfy report

I tend to let Sorenson Trainer to give a visit. I have no problem with it, sometime trainer come and check on VP and make sure its OK etc.

that's my point! if they show me that i already knows such as new videomail add on to vp then its a waste of time and they want to vsit so they can get paid so no visits no pays and if they did file report that they visied when there was never a visit they can get in trouble for falsfy report

What do you mean 'trouble for falsfy report'? It have nothing do with FCC if that what you mean?

My friend told me as trainer, he doesn't work Sorenson. He wasn't quality to employee as part time job. Today, no more contractor with Sorenson. Sorenson employee who is still work because they are employee. So they are doing their job.

I let them visit and got neato calendar and show me tip and check on my Ethernet. Also offer mount tv on my television.

Why hid your other videophone? They need knows to ensure that all videophone is work without conflict videophone each other to pervent you use VRS or 911. I have VPAD and OJO and VP200. They are aware of that...

What they did to my... they check on Ethernet if need replace, then check on router ensure that no software change the ports because some software as he explain that can adjust without you know. For example; OOVOO do change setting without you know which I didn't like that. So they are checking if any conflict ports and ensure videophone set right.

Yes they have to report to complete their job...

i didnt say fcc where did u get idea? im talking about sorenson company! and my setup is a dlink dir625 with rev c firmware 3.07 and i do not have vp problem with vp200 and mvp and netbook,laptop and desktops and 3 videogame console hooked up to network not to mention my home built linux media centerpc on 52" hdtv no problem so bottom line is its a waste of visit

Sorenson installer never contact me about it. I don't care Sorenson. I support Purple.

Sorenson Consumer service called me thru my MVP, they asked me how's ur VP200.. I told them VP200 is fine and no problem.. That I told already have 2 VPs in case of one of my VP is down then I can use VP200 as back up... I asked them no need to call me to check on me..

Soon I will get ethernet hub box, that why planned to get other computer...

VPs and xbox 360 leave on the router box and the ethernet hub box will be computer only.

Oh boy, too many ethernet cables on my office desk..

Last month, installer did emailed me telling me that there were technical issues coming from interpreters who been calling my VP200, but I don't see anything wrong with my VP200 since I am still making calls with no problem. So, I let him come over and check on VP200. He says everything is fine and all updated. I already know about video mail and everything. All he gave me a free gift that looks like rubic cube but it has useful information for you to read about VP200. That is the free gift I got. :shrug:

Then last week I got email from same installer, he said he need to come over to check on VP200 because still same issue like last time. I told him my VP200 is still working fine with no problem, then why bother check on my VP200 again?? It doesn't make sense at all. It really waste of their time to check on it even though it still working fine. I told him no it not necessary to check since VP200 is working fine with no problem. It like the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Dunno why this happened recently. :shrug:

Last month, installer did emailed me telling me that there were technical issues coming from interpreters who been calling my VP200, but I don't see anything wrong with my VP200 since I am still making calls with no problem. So, I let him come over and check on VP200. He says everything is fine and all updated. I already know about video mail and everything. All he gave me a free gift that looks like rubic cube but it has useful information for you to read about VP200. That is the free gift I got. :shrug:

Then last week I got email from same installer, he said he need to come over to check on VP200 because still same issue like last time. I told him my VP200 is still working fine with no problem, then why bother check on my VP200 again?? It doesn't make sense at all. It really waste of their time to check on it even though it still working fine. I told him no it not necessary to check since VP200 is working fine with no problem. It like the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Dunno why this happened recently. :shrug:

Sorenson installer is stupid! Rubic cube is cheap like kid's toy. :noway:

Sorenson Consumer service called me thru my MVP, they asked me how's ur VP200.. I told them VP200 is fine and no problem.. That I told already have 2 VPs in case of one of my VP is down then I can use VP200 as back up... I asked them no need to call me to check on me..

Soon I will get ethernet hub box, that why planned to get other computer...

VPs and xbox 360 leave on the router box and the ethernet hub box will be computer only.

Oh boy, too many ethernet cables on my office desk..

They don't make HUB box anymore, It's junk.

Sorenson installer is stupid! Rubic cube is cheap like kid's toy. :noway:

aha! the gift was rubik cube like? HAHAHAHAHAH! lmao what a silly kiddie gift that everyone have no use for it it's like giving u one nice shiny penny huh? and 2nd visit in short time means they probably nosey wanting to see ur kind of setup like spying lol?

Trainers CANNOT file reports that they visited when there were no visits. Trainers must have paperwork from Sorenson or manager first before doing services... After doing the services, then they call customer services through customers' VPs to get paid. Clear?

aha! the gift was rubik cube like? HAHAHAHAHAH! lmao what a silly kiddie gift that everyone have no use for it it's like giving u one nice shiny penny huh? and 2nd visit in short time means they probably nosey wanting to see ur kind of setup like spying lol?

Sorenson Trainers follow what Sorenson tells them what they need to do. They just follow orders. Spying? :hmm:... It is definitely not true. They are just doing their jobs.

If Sorenson trainer gets information from Sorenson about the same customer one or two weeks after trainer's visit is done, then sorenson trainer should contact a customer at first. If customer tells trainer that the VP is working fine, then sorenson trainer closed the ticket. Or sorenson trainer gets information and realized that s/he already visited a customer one or two weeks ago, then close the ticket.

Spying? you jump into the conclusions. Sorenson trainer gets tickets from Sorenson and follows them. If you decline the visit from Sorenson trainer, then that's fine. If your VP is having some problems, you need to call Technical Support. Simple as that.

Back