Sorenson VP-200 Use Without Account

My plan is to return it to the person who sold it and get my money back. I think it would be very unfair and wrong to punish the person who sold it to me without knowing any details. For all we know, a deaf parent or relative may have died and the person selling it didn't know anything about it belonging to Sorenson. Their really isn't any guilt here on my part or any person's if they don't realize something they are buying is not supposed to be sold.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help me talk to my grandmother directly. I'm going to start a new thread with some questions on video phones that might work.

My plan is to return it to the person who sold it and get my money back. I think it would be very unfair and wrong to punish the person who sold it to me without knowing any details. For all we know, a deaf parent or relative may have died and the person selling it didn't know anything about it belonging to Sorenson. Their really isn't any guilt here on my part or any person's if they don't realize something they are buying is not supposed to be sold.

Oh, are you saying that the seller is hearing? Anyway, tell him to give you your money back and call Sorenson to pick it up if he wants to get rid of it (if they will not pick it up, tell him to throw it away because it's not his problem and it's useless for him anyway) unless he stole it.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help me talk to my grandmother directly. I'm going to start a new thread with some questions on video phones that might work.
Browse VP for sale at Amazon.com: video phone: Electronics

It's likely stolen. People want to be able to chat with others in real time, and if it's stolen, he could be charged with possession of stolen property, a felony.

When I contacted ZVRS, they said they can't sell me anything because the FCC no longer allows a VRS provider to sell a video phone to a hearing person. They said even if I wasn't going to have a phone number.

They were much nicer than Sorenson.

I'll just have to get the D-Link video phone working again to contact her.

When I contacted ZVRS, they said they can't sell me anything because the FCC no longer allows a VRS provider to sell a video phone to a hearing person. They said even if I wasn't going to have a phone number.

They were much nicer than Sorenson.

I'll just have to get the D-Link video phone working again to contact her.
Browse VP for sale at Amazon.com: video phone: Electronics

Only if you know how to do so. My laptop has what's called a Complete Restoration, which completely wipes away everything, and leaves nothing to boot, and there's no evidence of who's been on there whatsoever, unless you have a better idea? I do not know of any software that would destroy any evidence of you being there, but I'm open to ideas, though.

Best solution is getting an ipad and use facetime.

I am sorry as I am sided with the Highlander. He is right, reset is just nothing but pretty much change the prefix to asterik, for example document.doc, when reset all they do is change that to document.do* and anyone enters hard drive will see document.do* would simply change it back to document.doc viola! file retrieved. FYI, this is not the only way to retrieve any lost files, there are several other ways as well.

Only if you know how to do so. My laptop has what's called a Complete Restoration, which completely wipes away everything, and leaves nothing to boot, and there's no evidence of who's been on there whatsoever, unless you have a better idea? I do not know of any software that would destroy any evidence of you being there, but I'm open to ideas, though.

Do you have any idea what these military IT do when they need dispose of these hard drives? Don't you know that hard drive uses magnetic field that creates image of bytes?

They first will place them in whats like a oven, flip the switch which cause magnetic field energized in that "Oven". Why they do that? Simply, to guarantee absolutely deleted all the files! They know that these files can be retrieved easily if not going though magnetic field.

Magnetic field will switch all bytes in hard drive to specific direction, destroying any image to the point of them become useless.

Nope, I don't know that. That's why I'm curious about this software that'll actually make your presence on a laptop disapper. What is that software?

Even best software, still no guarantees. Best bet is put in magnetic oven, or take out hard drive and put in new hard drive then you come out clean.

I don't sell computer without first taking my hard drive out and replace it with new ones. That is because I know for sure, NO guarantees. And yup, I have bunch of hard drives from all of my past computers and I still able to retrieve files from them from time to time.

Nope, I don't know that. That's why I'm curious about this software that'll actually make your presence on a laptop disapper. What is that software?

Back