Sorenson Communications files for bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the co founder of Convo is now very concern about future viable of VRS. He already made Vlog on his own website dated Feb 22, 2014.

and still - you're supporting a hearing-owned and hearing-run company... Convo is deaf-owned and deaf-run....

Don't forget the co founder of Convo is now very concern about future viable of VRS. He already made Vlog on his own website dated Feb 22, 2014.

and?

FYI, your attitude SUCKS! I guess you wanted to destroy Deaf community, alright!

how? you support a hearing-owned, hearing-run company... I don't. I support Convo.... a deaf-owned, deaf-run.

Your only too jealous that I have best experience. That is too bad!
best experience? you know your "best experience" was from a hearing person, right? that is too bad that you're so blind to it that you didn't realize you've been depending on a hearing person to give you the best thing ever.... which was their way of pulling the wool over your eyes...

and still - you're supporting a hearing-owned and hearing-run company... Convo is deaf-owned and deaf-run....

Jiro - Do you drive an automobile that is manufactured by a DEAF OWNER or is run by a DEAF OPERATOR ? You also are supporting a HEARING OWNED and HEARING RUN company. It makes no difference who runs or owns what. It is the level of satisfaction that a person received from their purchase or decision.

I am all for the 'Power to the Deaf Community', however, there are certain things that Deaf People HAVE NO BUSINESS being involved in.

Jiro - Do you drive an automobile that is manufactured by a DEAF OWNER or is run by a DEAF OPERATOR ? You also are supporting a HEARING OWNED and HEARING RUN company. It makes no difference who runs or owns what. It is the level of satisfaction that a person received from their purchase or decision.
a very very poor example. this is a better analogy - I support local businesses or products that is "made in America"... not China. do you?

I am all for the 'Power to the Deaf Community', however, there are certain things that Deaf People HAVE NO BUSINESS being involved in.
very sad to hear that.

Whose fault is that sorenson is hearing owned? They did NOTHING wrong.. Illegal? Guess you need reality check. Maybe you should kiss CAAGVRS because they are close to being 100% hearing owned.

Guess what? Convo is NOT 100% hearing owned, they depends investors who are hearing and those investors actually owns the company til they get paid back

how? you support a hearing-owned, hearing-run company... I don't. I support Convo.... a deaf-owned, deaf-run.

best experience? you know your "best experience" was from a hearing person, right? that is too bad that you're so blind to it that you didn't realize you've been depending on a hearing person to give you the best thing ever.... which was their way of pulling the wool over your eyes...

Really? Really? really? Did you overlook my story about working at Sorenson? My 6 years with Sorenson, 99.98% of the time I don't work with hearing, it is DEAF! This is main reason why I am struggling that I may go back to hearing working world! I rather go back with Sorenson. It is really really sad that you missed that opportunity! Wow!

a very very poor example. this is a better analogy - I support local businesses or products that is "made in America"... not China. do you?

very sad to hear that.

You can call it whatever you want to call it, I am sticking with your 'support the deaf or the hearing' .. can you stay on the topic ?

Whose fault is that sorenson is hearing owned? They did NOTHING wrong.. Illegal? Guess you need reality check. Maybe you should kiss CAAGVRS because they are close to being 100% hearing owned.
did nothing wrong? lol have you..... noticed that they've filed for bankruptcy?

Guess what? Convo is NOT 100% hearing owned, they depends investors who are hearing and those investors actually owns the company til they get paid back[/quote]
um....... lol ok. that's just a really really feeble one.

Really? Really? really? Did you overlook my story about working at Sorenson? My 6 years with Sorenson, 99.98% of the time I don't work with hearing, it is DEAF! This is main reason why I am struggling that I may go back to hearing working world! I rather go back with Sorenson. It is really really sad that you missed that opportunity! Wow!
but you no longer work for Sorenson. when's the last time you worked there?

and it is really sad that you missed the opportunity to work with hearing people. the world is big... you're in the mindset of "you work for hearing people" instead of "hearing people work for you"

Convo = hearing people work for you
Sorenson = you work for hearing people

You can call it whatever you want to call it, I am sticking with your 'support the deaf or the hearing' .. can you stay on the topic ?

I think you are talking to yourself.

very sad to hear that.

I can guarantee you that your PC or Apple is not Made In America. Nor is is made locally. You can do better than this Jiro !

I can guarantee you that your PC or Apple is not Made In America. Nor is is made locally. You can do better than this Jiro !

Convo = deaf-owned. deaf-run.

how am I doing?

I think you are talking to yourself.

You would think that wouldn't you. I notice you retreat when the truth is before you. Talking to oneself sure beats talking to Jiro.

The world is filled with people like you.

I applaud diehardbiker for this stance. He knows more than you think he doesnt know.

You would think that wouldn't you. I notice you retreat when the truth is before you. Talking to oneself sure beats talking to Jiro.

The world is filled with people like you.

I applaud diehardbiker for this stance. He knows more than you think he doesnt know.

oh wow. what a sad sight to see. you really are something, eh? you know what's it called? self-denial.

you are in denial. everybody's been trying to say that and you boys are still hooting around like Sorenson's the best thing ever to the world while they're still pulling the wool over your eyes. just a very sad sight to see.

oh wow. what a sad sight to see. you really are something, eh? you know what's it called? self-denial.

you are in denial. everybody's been trying to say that and you boys are still hooting around like Sorenson's the best thing ever to the world while they're still pulling the wool over your eyes. just a very sad sight to see.

If your that sad, I can send you Kleenexes. They wont be from a DEAF OWNED Walgreen's, but they will get the job done.

When I worked at Sorenson, I gave constructive feedback. If that trumps me into the 'pulling the wool over my eyes' corner, so be it. But I am still waiting for you to tell me if your PC or Apple is MADE IN THE USA ? Ooops. That's right you cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back