Sony cuts price of PlayStation 3 to $410

Most ppl have SDTV or Conventional TVs so obviously they are very affordable (less than $250 or so) while most HDTVs are like $500 to $1000 and you expect gamers to get a HDTV at a price like this? get real. :roll:

I have disagree with you about cost on HDTV but there's good prices for HDTV, check out all store website...
Search Results
Search results for HDTV - Wal-mart
Target : Olevia 23" LCD HDTV Ready - 323V

You are supposed wait until Black Friday, after Thanksgivings then save money, get up early and go to mall or shopping center after midnight, means on Friday in earlier morning. HDTV is cheaper on Black Friday and you just better to hurry to get it. That's not hard for you to do it.

I dont have time to buy a HDTV around the holidays cause I have to save money to buy gifts for other ppl! not for myself! good grief thats crazy talk... god.

I dont have time to buy a HDTV around the holidays cause I have to save money to buy gifts for other ppl! not for myself! good grief thats crazy talk... god.

That's ain't crazy because SSI is totally ripped off.

I am going to wait for Sony 60" KV-60XBR2. Coming in October 27th.
HDTV supported 1080p and twin view. Awesome. I have my old tv, 36 with 1080i and twin view. I realized that I need twin view to be little bigger. It is long story anyway.

You don't want to know how much it cost!!!!

yeah...look who's talking. :roll:

Why aren't you still to bitch on PS3? If you don't like it then don't buy it until prices are dropping or whatever. I don't want hear about any BS with news about budget issues and cons about PS3. You are obviously MS/Nintendo fanboy but it was kinda retard to bash on other game consoles, I'm not one of them. If you are whining about PS3 then Sony wouldn't change it because not enough gamers to complain about it, or support to change it, that it was confirmed. You seems don't have much common sense or get deal with PS3, You haven't play PS3 yet then no review until November and consumers will make comment about Ps3 is pros and cons, also you don't have member to join gaming online too, also I don't hear about all BS from rumors too. If PS3 is going successful and Sony make rights for them then how are you feeling about it? I bet that you will be gulped.

I'm not going listen about whining or BS from you because it got more annoying to make extremely cons, but all game consoles have pros and cons, also Xbox 360 and Wii have some cons too. I have admit that about thread is flooding with all cons then move on, and create new thread to make against on PS3 but not in this thread. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I am going to wait for Sony 60" KV-60XBR2. Coming in October 27th.
HDTV supported 1080p and twin view. Awesome. I have my old tv, 36 with 1080i and twin view. I realized that I need twin view to be little bigger. It is long story anyway.

You don't want to know how much it cost!!!!

Probably between $1,500 to $2,500.

My brother does play games and he told me about ps3 and etc he is excited. and my cousin in laws.. and my brother in law does.. and they said they agree with you too pacman. :cool:

Why aren't you still to bitch on PS3? If you don't like it then don't buy it until prices are dropping or whatever. I don't want hear about any BS with news about budget issues and cons about PS3. You are obviously MS/Nintendo fanboy but it was kinda retard to bash on other game consoles, I'm not one of them. If you are whining about PS3 then Sony wouldn't change it because not enough gamers to complain about it, or support to change it, that it was confirmed. You seems don't have much common sense or get deal with PS3, You haven't play PS3 yet then no review until November and consumers will make comment about Ps3 is pros and cons, also you don't have member to join gaming online too, also I don't hear about all BS from rumors too. If PS3 is going successful and Sony make rights for them then how are you feeling about it? I bet that you will be gulped.

I'm not going listen about whining or BS from you because it got more annoying to make extremely cons, but all game consoles have pros and cons, also Xbox 360 and Wii have some cons too. I have admit that about thread is flooding with all cons then move on, and create new thread to make against on PS3 but not in this thread. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

And it's better to wait until price goes down why waste money on a new one and have bugs in there? so that's why they always told me to wait until the price goes down and problems r cleared up.

FelixKat... Yea, I agree with both of your post. :)

Probably between $1,500 to $2,500.

More than that. If I able to find wholesale. You can use Froogle to search for best price of HDTV that you really want!!!

I found several refurished Sony but there are some scratches, dents, etc.

Is it safe bet? I doubt. I bought others was refurish. Some are excellent, and some are bad.

Pacman,

I agreed with you and i am tired to seeing this thread moving over again.

Just wait to find out when PS3 released in November 17. I heard it will not make many consoles. Wii going to be very big and popular. Million consoles available in November 19th in North America.

More than that. If I able to find wholesale. You can use Froogle to search for best price of HDTV that you really want!!!

I found several refurished Sony but there are some scratches, dents, etc.

Is it safe bet? I doubt. I bought others was refurish. Some are excellent, and some are bad.

Wow, is it was more than $2,500 to $3,500?

Pacman,

I agreed with you and i am tired to seeing this thread moving over again.

Just wait to find out when PS3 released in November 17. I heard it will not make many consoles. Wii going to be very big and popular. Million consoles available in November 19th in North America.

Is it more than Xbox 360? Supply on PS3 was limited due limitation of BD in around world but hopefully about issues will solve in next year but end of limited supply can be happen in next year too.

Is it more than Xbox 360? Supply on PS3 was limited due limitation of BD in around world but hopefully about issues will solve in next year but end of limited supply can be happen in next year too.

Last year, Xbox 360 sold 345,000 on launch date.

This year, PS3 will sell 395,000 on launch date for North America. November 17th.

Wii will sell 1 million on launch date for USA and Canada. November 19th.

Last year, Xbox 360 sold 345,000 on launch date.

This year, PS3 will sell 395,000 on launch date for North America. November 17th.

Wii will sell 1 million on launch date for USA and Canada. November 19th.

Sony said that would shipping 500,000 PS3 in North America but probably get 100,000 away from USA for Canada, it will good if deny for Canada until March 2007, just like same with EU.

No Price Cut for US PS3
But at least we're getting HDMI.
by Daemon Hatfield
September 25, 2006 - At his Tokyo Game Show keynote speech last week, Sony Computer Entertainment President Ken Kutaragi announced the 20GB model of the PlayStation 3 would be receiving a price cut before it even launches this November. Originally announced at a price point of 62,790 yen ($539), Kutaragi stated that due to complaints from retailers the price would be dropped to 49,980 yen ($429). The news left many in the US wondering if they would be given a reprieve on Sony's expensive new console, as well. Unfortunately, though, that does not appear to be part of the company's plan.

Speaking to GameSpot, Sony Computer Entertainment America President Kaz Hirai said, "In the US, we're comfortable with the pricing that we announced at E3 -- $499 for the 20 gigabyte version and $599 for the 60-gigabyte version. There are no plans right now to adjust the pricing for the US market."

Hirai did confirm, though, that the 20GB model would ship with an HDMI port in the US, as it will in Japan.

Whatever to Sony.

Back