Son of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not done without her permission, An angel appeared to Mary and told Mary that she was selected by God to be the mother of the Messiah, and she accepted. She was even more happier to be chosen.
Where does it say that?

Where does it say that?

In the bible (Luke 1:38)

Mary says: "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word" That means Mary says "yes" to God’s plan. :)

I was asking what about Jesus? I know it's complication questions...

What about Jesus? be more specify please, what is the question that you wanted to know? :)

What about Jesus? be more specify please, what is the question that you wanted to know? :)

Well I was talking about his, Jesus, soul. It's just that I felt sorry for Jesus that he have to go through with God's own problem unexpectly and died for our sins, which God was supposed to take care of.. Jesus's life became nothing since God entered his body.. :(

Well I was talking about his, Jesus, soul. It's just that I felt sorry for Jesus that he have to go through with God's own problem unexpectly and died for our sins, which God was supposed to take care of.. Jesus's life became nothing since God entered his body.. :(

That is not how it was done. Jesus was God, and is God, Jesus had the ability to stop the crucifixion which He did not, He followed through God's plan. God didn't have to become one of us, live among us and die for us. God did not want us to go to hell, this is why He did what He did to save us all. before we had no choice our sins equal death, now that Jesus died for us, we now have a choice to turn away from our sins and have a relationship with Jesus (God).

For a long time people want proof of God's existence so they could be convinced, How?? When we told them many times God is so different from us, He is the spirit the light, we are mortal.

That is not how it was done. Jesus was God, and is God, Jesus had the ability to stop the crucifixion which he did not, he followed through God's plan. God didn't have to become one of us, live among us and die for us. God did not want us to go to hell, this is why He did what He did to save us all. before we had no choice our sins equal death, now that Jesus died for us, we now have a choice to turn away from our sins and have a relationship with Jesus (God).

For a long time people want proof of God's existence so they could be convinced, How?? When we told them many times God is so different from us, He is the spirit the light, we are mortal.

No you don't understand my question. I say exclude God or Satan, what about Jesus?

No you don't understand my question. I say exclude God or Satan, what about Jesus?

You did not asked no question, You stated how you felt about Jesus, that's not a question.

You did not asked no question, You stated how you felt about Jesus, that's not a question.

*sigh* I am talking about JESUS, not God or Satan, and you asked me if I can explain it more, all I can think of my own feel about Jesus can help it more clear, but I guess I was wrong..

Also if Jesus was a God, then the bible lied that God don't have a body. God does have a body once through Jesus.

Also if Jesus was a God, then the bible lied that God don't have a body. God does have a body once through Jesus.

Oh brother!! I prefer Reba explained it to you because you obvious not understanding me at all. I've told you on this thread about God, and about Jesus. You asked that same question twice.

God DID NOT HAVE A BODY. understand that in caps?? God is the SPIRIT. His SPIRIT went in the body of Jesus.

I don't know if I'm understanding you right but I'll try to explain something.

Jesus was conceived and born as 100 percent man and 100 percent God. He was not a normal man who was "possessed" with God's spirit. Jesus was always God since eternity. But at that special point in time, about 2,000 years ago, Jesus left Heaven voluntarily to become a human baby in a human woman's womb. Jesus was not forced to do this. This was part of the plan that He (Jesus), God the Father, and the Holy Spirit agreed upon at the beginning of time.

Yes, we feel sorry that Jesus experienced all that suffering just for us. But instead of feeling angry about that, Jesus wants us to feel thankful for His sacrifice. Instead of complaining, "it's not fair" Jesus wants us to accept His sacrifice. He did it for us, and the best way we can show our gratitude and love for His suffering is to accept His offer of salvation. That gives Him the most joy.

I hope my explanation helps.

Oh brother!! I prefer Reba explained it to you because you obvious not understanding me at all. I've told you on this thread about God, and about Jesus. You asked that same question twice.

God DID NOT HAVE A BODY. understand that in caps?? God is the SPIRIT. His SPIRIT went in the body of Jesus.
Oops! I was actually typing my statement while you were posting your's! I didn't realize we were posting at the same time! :giggle:

Jesus was conceived and born as 100 percent man and 100 percent God. He was not a normal man who was "possessed" with God's spirit. Jesus was always God since eternity. But at that special point in time, about 2,000 years ago, Jesus left Heaven voluntarily to become a human baby in a human woman's womb. Jesus was not forced to do this. This was part of the plan that He (Jesus), God the Father, and the Holy Spirit agreed upon at the beginning of time.

Yes, we feel sorry that Jesus experienced all that suffering just for us. But instead of feeling angry about that, Jesus wants us to feel thankful for His sacrifice. Instead of complaining, "it's not fair" Jesus wants us to accept His sacrifice. He did it for us, and the best way we can show our gratitude and love for His suffering is to accept His offer of salvation. That gives Him the most joy.

:ty: Reba.

I'm so glad you're here. :hug:

Oops! I was actually typing my statement while you were posting your's! I didn't realize we were posting at the same time! :giggle:

:giggle: You've done better than I would have. ;)

:giggle: You've done better than I would have. ;)
I don't know about that. It depends on what answer satisfies PuyoPiyo's questions. But I will try.

*sigh* I am talking about JESUS, not God or Satan, and you asked me if I can explain it more, all I can think of my own feel about Jesus can help it more clear, but I guess I was wrong..

God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, the three of them, are eternal spirits. Their beings are always spirits. But there were times during the Old Testament that God appeared to people as a human or angel form to make it possible for people to safely communicate with Him. Those appearances were called "theophanies". As God said in the Bible, "...Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." (Exodus 33:20). God wanted to have face-to-face conversation with humans but He didn't want them to die. So He sometimes took on a human form to make it possible. It was a temporary form, almost like a "costume".

However, when God the Son came to earth as the baby Jesus, He was actually conceived and born as a fully human baby. It was not just a temporary covering. Jesus birth as a baby was not a theophany. Jesus birth as a baby was an incarnation. Jesus actually became a human being, from conception, thru birth, thru growth as a boy and young man, thru His death experience, thru His resurrection, and thru His ascension into Heaven. The body of Jesus is permanent and eternal. His body is an example for born-again Christians. Jesus showed us (Christians) that our bodies will be permanent and eternal and perfect just like His, after we die (or are raptured).

There is much more to this but I'm trying to keep it short and sweet for now. If you want more details, please let me know. :)

Yupp your explaination helps, I got it clear, thank you for explaination :)

God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, the three of them, are eternal spirits. Their beings are always spirits. But there were times during the Old Testament that God appeared to people as a human or angel form to make it possible for people to safely communicate with Him. Those appearances were called "theophanies". As God said in the Bible, "...Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." (Exodus 33:20). God wanted to have face-to-face conversation with humans but He didn't want them to die. So He sometimes took on a human form to make it possible. It was a temporary form, almost like a "costume".

However, when God the Son came to earth as the baby Jesus, He was actually conceived and born as a fully human baby. It was not just a temporary covering. Jesus birth as a baby was not a theophany. Jesus birth as a baby was an incarnation. Jesus actually became a human being, from conception, thru birth, thru growth as a boy and young man, thru His death experience, thru His resurrection, and thru His ascension into Heaven. The body of Jesus is permanent and eternal. His body is an example for born-again Christians. Jesus showed us (Christians) that our bodies will be permanent and eternal and perfect just like His, after we die (or are raptured).

There is much more to this but I'm trying to keep it short and sweet for now. If you want more details, please let me know. :)

Ahh that's better than how I discussed about this with my families! Thank you for explaining crystal clear! :) It does help me understand! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back