Some positive energy to balance things out

...or they don't respond at all.

Hm... that's rude. Luckily I never had too much trouble with that. Although sometimes people are stuck in their own little world, which I have been guilty of. So I usually brush it off knowing they're probably thinking hard about something.

I love coffee too, and cappacino as well! But what I love most is getting a bear hug from my sweet boyfriend :)

Can I post?

I'll be positive!

When you're having a hard time on a test, think this, "The wolf is so cool."

And bam, your mind is clear, you may proceed with the test.

Usually, I'd tell that to people who had a hard time remembering things, I'd tell them, the females, that they should think, "Dylogic is so hot."

But since this is a positive post, I am telling everyone about this.

It's not a line to pick up people, it could be, but right now it's not.

Also, the only reason why I said "The wolf is so cool." is because it's related to AD. Which could give you good memories of what people said and give you a good laugh. Nothing biggie.

Positive times Positive = Positive
Negative times Negative = Positive

Go math!

I had a hard time following your post, imdeafsowhat, but hey, if that works for you during a test, that's great.

Studying historical accounts for my personal interests and my belief that is always make me happy cos many 'new' things I learn. I dont have so many positive things to do but reading, writing, and draw are only the way to keep my joy going. :)

I wish... no. I'm going to teach her to sign... even if i have to do it without letting her know...

i wonder why she doesn't want to get hearing aids? having said that, i'm glad you've decided to teach her sign. knowing sign will make communication so much easier.

typeingtornado,

is there a specific reason why your mother doesn't want to get hearing aids? (we can continue this discussion via pm or under my profile page since this is off-topic.)

I love being in college and learning about psychology. I love debating feminism in class!

Work is amazing. Being paid to put make up on women all day, tee hee.

I am so grateful for my mom, friends,and boyfriend!

Waking up early morning before the alarm goes off fully rested and ready to go. :applause:

1. the beginning of a manic episode when i feel extremely happy, as if i have tons of energy and a heightened sense of creativity.

2. reading a good book that has a great ending.

3. being able to sit down and write during times when ideas flow so fast i can't jot them all down.

4. spending time with friends and my boyfriend.

5. playing with my guide dog tigger and seeing her act like a pup even though she's 12 years old.

6. learning new things.

Back