Some of you guys are lucky to be living close to the beach

*AHEM* You are no fun, Empress! Beaches are FUN!!! Walk on the beach near water is soo awesome, finding cool shells, sunset/sunrises. OHHH! I miss it SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I don't like Beach.

Me too!! I love beach so much. I miss beach. We went to Monteray Bay , California. They are so beautiful beach. Ooooohh!! I love beach so badly. I wish we could move closer to live by beach.
Also we went to Carmel , California. The beach is whitesand , it is beautiful beach. That too bad we live in Arizona.

Abt 4 and half hours away from here to beach.

I cant live without beach during summer time ! Must go there and get TAN! :dance: :dance:

Last summer, We went to Jamaica for our 10th anniersary marriage. We stayed there for 9 days... Time go back to home.. I wasnt happy.. cuz dont want to leave beach... wahhhhhh!

Beach is champ fun!:dance2:

M-:afro:

I live in beach house in south west england it beautiful place but big storms in winter.

Yes alot of you are lucky to live near the beach but one thing is when the bad hurricane came. It will torn alot of houses on the beach. Thats why I rather to live far away from the beach.

this is a completely different quality. in a floating houseboat you are tossed about and you emerge a battered being. there s also the likelihood of being crushed and splintered. in this villa, it s like a day at the carnival where you can relive childhood and relieve the terror of the moment, bouncing off the walls.

Hey zxvasdf,

STOP..... Nice Try...:giggle:
I know you....
Wha.. r u temptation schemes to everyone and attempt attention more!

Naughty boy lately.... Santa will giving you lump of coal incoming way near christmas!
Hoo boo!

Where I live in PA, it will take me 2.5 hours to NJ beaches. But, once I am moving to NJ, it will take me a few minutes to the nearest beach called Sandy Hook Beach (yes, Gunnison nude beach). Whoo:bowdown:

I live on the coast and am about 20 minutes drive to the beach from my place. Thats in Perth, Western Australia.

I wish we lived closer to the beach. It takes us about 30-40 minutes to drive there. I want to live close enough to smell the salt air. Sigh....

Live 3 hours from the beaches of Maryland and Delaware. Nice compared to the 8 hours to the beaches of Southern California from Phx, AZ. :thumb:

15 to 20 minz drive head southbound til dead end.. that where is beach.. *ahem* Okay okay beach is.. "Erie Lake"

Back