Some children who are born deaf recover from their deafness

I agree..programs with this kind of philosophy are just too restrictive for me. I prefer to have both approaches for the children.

**nodding agreement**

While very attractive, it is definately not the most attractive end. However, I am grateful that you have decline, as I fear catching your ignorance through contact.
Finally a woman who's happy with her ass....:giggle:

You need to find a source other than Wikipedia. It is very unreliable. Cite it in a research paper and you will be laughed out of the academic community. Please, use a library, or another source that would increase your credibility. And as well, look for contextal in a sentence, not simply the first dictionary definition you come to.
"contextal " this is too difficult.... WIKI doesn't know the word.... now what....?
Jillio... can you recommend a dictionairy..(SP?)
:giggle:

#1-- If you would like to appear to be credible, you are going to have to find a source other than Wikipedia. It is notoriously unreliable. Use it s a source in a research project, and you will be laughted out of the academic community.

#2--Please read what you have written. You have validated my point. Dominant group=hearing; non-dominant group (marginalized)=deaf/Deaf.
You should stop repeating yourself..... :giggle:

"contextal " this is too difficult.... WIKI doesn't know the word.... now what....?
Jillio... can you recommend a dictionairy..(SP?)
:giggle:

Sorry--misspelled: should have been contextual. I prefer the New Heritage dictionary. Much more expansive than Webster's.

Sorry--misspelled: should have been contextual. I prefer the New Heritage dictionary. Much more expansive than Webster's.
That was my guess, but I couldn't imagine....
Thanks for the recommendation..

Back