Some Banks are afraid of the Deaf

lol you turd. i assumed you meant her because you quoted her first.

jirofail ;p

Most "real" bank robbers do "pass notes" to the Tellers.....I do suggest you having ur deposit slip/drivers license/money ready....or the withdrawal slip along with ur drivers license/bank card "ready" to give to the Teller....then signing "I'm deaf"...and if a note is needed, have pen and paper ready if one is not at the counter....

At my bank, we also have a "information desk"...and that's where the Cop usually hangs out....right by the front door, so it gives him an opportunity to "eye ball" every customer that walks in immediately......customers go there if they need to discuss their accounts with a representative....

This thread really gave me something to think about!

only 4264 the teller had just opened and had minimal cash in her wicket and the $ was ruined neway from the dye pack (bait $) that went off in the bag carrying the cash ..also stained the hands and face of the guy so wont be long til hes caught if he isnt caught already

Few of the banks around here have guards. My credit union where I do my banking doesn't have a guard.
The banks in my city should have a guard , a few banks have been robbed as they is no a guard and the bank never are really that busy inside as people use the drive up. None of the robbers been deaf. I can keep my hat on in my bank all the tellers know me and my poodle.

Every banks in this town has a guard.

Becuz we live in Florida....hmmmm?....I'm also sure that some banks do have "security guards" who look just like normal people and carry a gun....people just don't realize it.

We are now thinking about getting a security guard our guards here however no longer carry guns

Alicia, I am just glad no one got hurt during the robbery.

Thanks kristina! Most robberies aren't violent..the teller is just a bit scared he (the robber) will be mad that the put the dye pack in and that it ruined the money..but he was a kid so I doubt he will be back ever lol

Thanks kristina! Most robberies aren't violent..the teller is just a bit scared he (the robber) will be mad that the put the dye pack in and that it ruined the money..but he was a kid so I doubt he will be back ever lol

The robbery I was in, the branch manager had a heart attack and died. I guess it was too much excitement. They only got off with $400. I hadn't refilled my drawer after Friday construction worker payroll checks. They did get caught and it was found that these robbers were involved in a string of 13 robberies in South Florida.

woah ...ya a while back there was a bad robbery at my branch like 9 years ago and the guy took the day off work and never went back and had a real social issue and such after that from being so scared

Back