soft teeth

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
So i went to the dentist today for some work, and at the end he told me that i have soft teeth. Anyone know why it happens, or how to fix, reverse it?

Thanks

I seem to remember reading about drinking soda being really bad for tooth enamel.

Maybe give up soda and drink milk?

I had a denist that had to put sealants on my teeth because my molars did not fuse.

But as for having soft teeth. My cousin ended up with it and staining from an antibiotic reaction.

yes it could be soda or calcium deficiency. Pop some Calcium pill.

You can still drink soda but just dont drink too much of it.

I drink mostly coca cola as my only and favorite soda and I dont drink it everyday, just about occassionally therefore, if drinking too much soda can cause your teeth to rot and such.

I drink milk more than anything else EVERY SINGLE DAY and NEVER go thru a day without milk. EVER.

I do drink water about everyday as well since you MUST drink water daily.

Otherwise if you dont drink that much water, it can cause you to get kidney stones so you wouldnt want that, would you?

I drink mostly coca cola as my only and favorite soda and I dont drink it everyday, just about occassionally therefore, if drinking too much soda can cause your teeth to rot and such.

I drink milk more than anything else EVERY SINGLE DAY and NEVER go thru a day without milk. EVER.

Otherwise if you dont drink that much water, it can cause you to get kidney stones so you wouldnt want that, would you?

Kidney Stones are from calcium or mineral build up in your body. You can drink all the water you want and still get it. It depends on how your kidneys discharges minerals in your body.

coke rocks my socks off. though i must say i prefer soy milk to regular. Yes, water is good.

coke rocks my socks off. though i must say i prefer soy milk to regular. Yes, water is good.

and also.... when you drink soda - don't "cake" your teeth with your mouth full of soda. and brush your teeth

and also.... when you drink soda - don't "cake" your teeth with your mouth full of soda. and brush your teeth

my dentist told me that you can slow down the acceleration of cavities by drinking soda through a straw, so that's what i do whenever possible.

typeingtornado,

if you haven't done so already, you might want to try drinking flavored water. it's quite good! :)

Back