so they don't fit

Kateweb

Reaction score
so my new ear molds don't fit and they are the wrong friggen color :( , my auddi orders new ones but they will take about a month.

Sorry they don't fit, but what color are they,, and what color should they have been?

the were lavender they were soposed to be dark plum @ blue ( I fraking hate lavender)

so my new ear molds don't fit and they are the wrong friggen color :( , my auddi orders new ones but they will take about a month.

A month!?? I don't remember ever taking that long when I got new ones.

it's up, my insurance doent pay for express mailing so it takes a week each way and 2-3 weeks for them to be made , this time of year it can take longer cus pople love to lose thier stuff this time of year.

That sucks however since they are one that messed up, they should do express mailing for you since you already waited a month for it.

well it's all about how long they have to wait in line , thier is a que and all and the materiel has to cure , the wait is not going to bather me all that mutch it's the color of the ones that don't fit right that is just bad

Can you not do them at a local hospital near your house?

Or do you have to go to a special hospital for audiological equipment??

As I get my batteries and earmoulds from a hospital that is 10-15 mins away, but England is a lot small than US so that could be why?

Can they not post your new earmoulds to you?

they get sent out it's just the way of things really, you get better molds when they come form a lab that dose hundreds of them every day, and ware i live they have to be sent to the doctor or audiologist to ensure they are being used properly . she said she woud call me if they come in sooner so that helps , it's just anoying , and now I have the roomate thing.

Was it the wrong ear molds (you got ear molds that were intended for someone else) or did you make faces while you were having your ear molds made?

lol they just did not fit thats all well they were all the wrong color and i was way peeved on that.

ugg I still don't have them , they molds are aperntly lost so i have to go in some time next week and get a 3rd set of casts made and wait yet another month for them to send them to me arg.

ugg I still don't have them , they molds are aperntly lost so i have to go in some time next week and get a 3rd set of casts made and wait yet another month for them to send them to me arg.

Really bad luck!

That is so weird! Im trying to figure out how the mold just doesnt fit at all? Im guessing you had to get someone else molds. Usually if they dont fit correctly its just because they have to be shaved down a bit or something. Wrong color I can see, but now they are lost?? I would think about going through a different place. I get mine back in about a week sometimes less!

That is so weird! Im trying to figure out how the mold just doesnt fit at all? Im guessing you had to get someone else molds. Usually if they dont fit correctly its just because they have to be shaved down a bit or something. Wrong color I can see, but now they are lost?? I would think about going through a different place. I get mine back in about a week sometimes less!

nope did not get someone elses and sadly they way the do not fit ( as well as the material) meens that cant be shaved this is a a big PIA since i cant really ware them at all, i have to call in the am and see what is up, and the molds have to be sent out it's not the clinics fault they did not lose them the lab just never sent them they said they "cant find them" but i think I will ask the audi to try the other lab due to the problems but that will only work if medicade will pay for it

Ya that must be frustrating... similar thing happened to me. I got my impressions and they were lost and then found..that was a month and a half ago so they found them and I should not get them in a few weeks:)

That would make me so mad. I've never heard of molds taking that long. I just broke one of my battery doors and Im ticked off, so, I feel your pain.

That would make me so mad. I've never heard of molds taking that long. I just broke one of my battery doors and Im ticked off, so, I feel your pain.

outch, when I did that the Ha had to be sent to Germany to be fixed

Back