so girls like "bad boys" more than "nice guys"...?

Steel X

Reaction score
20030321.gif

honestly, I NEVER called a girl "bitch" in front of her face in real life...i sure would get SLAPPED for that...

I like bad guys

I like bad guys because they are fun and witty.
But I don't like guys who smoke or drink alcohol.

Good guys are boring... and dull...
you have to be good around them, can't be wild.

Yeah it would be cool to be with a bad guy
who I can pick my nose, eat with my mouth open, and burp...
And LAUGH all day :laugh2:

And it is sexy... women can wear sexy pajama and do
exotic things... get spanky and stuff like that. And the bad men won't
judge. :cheers:

Steel said:
20030321.gif

honestly, I NEVER called a girl "bitch" in front of her face in real life...i sure would get SLAPPED for that...
I agree with you. There are a lot of women here at RIT/NTID who bitch and complain about guys who hurt them. Yet, they continue to date these kind of guys. They also talk about the guy of their dreams. Yet, they never date these guys. :sure:

VamPyroX said:
I agree with you. There are a lot of women here at RIT/NTID who bitch and complain about guys who hurt them. Yet, they continue to date these kind of guys. They also talk about the guy of their dreams. Yet, they never date these guys. :sure:

Seems like it's like that everywhere, but you are exactly right. :confused:

Hey I do like and prefer nice men but for some reason, bad men keep approaching me, not good men.

Go figures....am I a magnet for bad men or what? :dunno:

Meg said:
Hey I do like and prefer nice men but for some reason, bad men keep approaching me, not good men.

The problem is: Most of 'good' or 'nice' men are shy. I have this shyness problem... Nas had to make a move and it finally got me realized that she is interested in me more than just a friend. I was thinking that she wouldn't go for me because I am a 'nice' guy or something...

Speaking of women, to my understanding from what I experience and books that I read... Women are 'trained' to be that way because of their moms or the way culture stimulate them to be that way.

I dunno really. It is probably much more than that but just want to share what I know or what I understand.

btw.. I wonder why this topic is in General Art forum?

Meg said:

Nahh, you attract us ALL!!! Problem is that the good guys (like Magatsu said) have a hard time working up the guts to approach a FINE woman like the ones on this board!

Guess the solution is for us to start making ourselves more noticeable!
:applause:

Meg said:

yea i know!! what is it!?? our aroma or something?? :confused:

TTT said:
I like bad guys because they are fun and witty.
But I don't like guys who smoke or drink alcohol.

Good guys are boring... and dull...
you have to be good around them, can't be wild.

Yeah it would be cool to be with a bad guy
who I can pick my nose, eat with my mouth open, and burp...
And LAUGH all day :laugh2:

And it is sexy... women can wear sexy pajama and do
exotic things... get spanky and stuff like that. And the bad men won't
judge. :cheers:
I burped, I picked my nose, and I strach my "you-know-what" and my girl just didn't like it...thinks it's totally disgusting and said I should be more "adult" and stop doing those digusting things in front of her...lol so I guess she just rather date "good" guys than "bad" guys anyway

Magatsu said:
Nope. It is your flatulence that attracts them ;x

*run*

magapoo!! :squint: i am gonna get your azz when i fly over!! so you better run for your life then!! :naughty:

Steel said:
I burped, I picked my nose, and I strach my "you-know-what" and my girl just didn't like it...thinks it's totally disgusting and said I should be more "adult" and stop doing those digusting things in front of her...lol so I guess she just rather date "good" guys than "bad" guys anyway

scratched your what?? :rofl:

Steel said:
you know...what guys have, but what girls don't have...hope you get the picture. :o

of course i know! :doh: :slap: i just wanted you to actually SAY IT!! :rofl:

EDIT: ahh! thanks for changing your avatar!! no more distractions! :P :kiss:

Last edited:
*coughs* Is there a difference between an openly bad boy and a private bad boy?

I married a good guy-- he doesn't fit in the area of public "bad boys." He works hard and is intelligent. He is respectful, and doesn't verbally abuse. Doesn't hit. He's not afraid to be sensitive, and to be tough when he needs to be. One kinda outgrows the very public and strutting "bad boys" after a time... altho there's nothing wrong with being a "private" bad boy either. lol

:)

Liza said:
*coughs* Is there a difference between an openly bad boy and a private bad boy?

I married a good guy-- he doesn't fit in the area of public "bad boys." He works hard and is intelligent. He is respectful, and doesn't verbally abuse. Doesn't hit. He's not afraid to be sensitive, and to be tough when he needs to be. One kinda outgrows the very public and strutting "bad boys" after a time... altho there's nothing wrong with being a "private" bad boy either. lol

:)

Does he have a single brother for me ? ;)

Welcome to 2005. That's all I can say.. end of story.

Mr. Right isn't necessarily a nice guy and either a bad guy. I don't like to put my life on hold and search for a good guy. That is why I dated so many bad guys in the past I rather to loved than not being loved. But it takes a long time to find a good guy to match what you dream of having. Dating bad guys, it is like taking a test to see if he is the right one for you, but turn out he isn't then you'll know what you really looking for, It's like a risk taking / adventure seeking. If you get my drift? ;)

Back