so girls like "bad boys" more than "nice guys"...?

How about a bad boy who is a good man??

I like good boys but like I said looks can be deceiving so ;) I like good boys who can think naughty u know? well.. nobody is born to be good anyways.. but really those days there are rare good boys who does show girls some respect I wud say real rare that's all ;)

Cheri said:
Mr. Right isn't necessarily a nice guy and either a bad guy. I don't like to put my life on hold and search for a good guy. That is why I dated so many bad guys in the past I rather to loved than not being loved. But it takes a long time to find a good guy to match what you dream of having. Dating bad guys, it is like taking a test to see if he is the right one for you, but turn out he isn't then you'll know what you really looking for, It's like a risk taking / adventure seeking. If you get my drift? ;)

Hun, I sure got your drift.

:cheers:

Meg said:
Does he have a single brother for me ? ;)

Sure ;) The catch is that he lives in Norway and he wants a wife to keep up with him on his extreme outdoor activities (skiing, crosscountry skiing, hiking, scuba diving, etc etc). LOL

nice guys get taken advantage of

I concider myself nice, although i might do bad things. Girls that I've been with usually get bored by day 3. if not, when they see you are way too nice you'll get :Owned: by day 7, if sooner.
Thats just my past experiences. Nice guys looses at the end.

To many women, I appear to be a nice guy.... but when you really get to know me, I'm quite a naughty & real wild guy! The problem is that I'm usually shy, especially around pretty women!

I don't know any good guys or bad guys....
they don't have radars or anything.
They all the same to me. :roll:

say the word "bitch!" i wil be bitch slapped you! :laugh2: gosh, i wondered why girls took it so seriously on this word, bitch is female dog, then i wont get mad about it.. :roll: same with word in another way of as saying "nigga" when its meant nothing but a offensive.. but i always thought of it is a chicken nuggets.. :rofl:

by the way, why do we the girls loved the bad boys, just because we like them to take a control of ladies to melt on our knee and they just show themselves that they could :whip: us off the ground with good gestures and sexually sastifaction. :angel:

............ (reads you all and absorbs the information) ..........
I can only say this: I LOVE KINDRED INMATES AND NERDS!
You shocked, eh?

I think this is a very sad issue that many guys have to suffer with. They try hard to be the nicest guys out there. Yet, women make them feel good by talking about what they like... and then make them feel degraded or left out when they go after the assholes.

I had a few friends who did the same thing. They talked about men that they preferred. Yet, they went after men who were known as assholes and players. They ended up getting pregnant and now have kids.

What's even sadder is that some of these women talked about the other women like them. They get the same problem as well. For instance, one gal talks about guys she likes and dates an asshole instead. She gets pregnant. Other women make fun of her for being stupid for going after that asshole and getting herself knocked up like that. Later, those women do the same thing and get pregnant as well. The cycle repeats over and over... for years. Sad, huh?

VamPyroX said:
I think this is a very sad issue that many guys have to suffer with. They try hard to be the nicest guys out there. Yet, women make them feel good by talking about what they like... and then make them feel degraded or left out when they go after the assholes.

----snipped rest-----

All too true! Only for me, being nice comes natural... I've worked at being an asshole when I was younger, and sure did get more women, but playing that game got to be a pain in the ass, so I revert to my natural nice guy self..... and suffer
:sadwave:

VamPyroX said:

I had a few friends who did the same thing. They talked about men that they preferred. Yet, they went after men who were known as assholes and players. They ended up getting pregnant and now have kids.

What's even sadder is that some of these women talked about the other women like them. They get the same problem as well. For instance, one gal talks about guys she likes and dates an asshole instead. She gets pregnant. Other women make fun of her for being stupid for going after that asshole and getting herself knocked up like that. Later, those women do the same thing and get pregnant as well. The cycle repeats over and over... for years. Sad, huh?
SimpleMan said:
All too true! Only for me, being nice comes natural... I've worked at being an asshole when I was younger, and sure did get more women, but playing that game got to be a pain in the ass, so I revert to my natural nice guy self..... and suffer
Indeed! I hate that game. Few women did that to me in the past and I don't like it... That's one of reasons why I rather to not make any move on them unless they make a move on me first which I am fortunately enough that Nas did made a move on me. I really, really hate this 'head' game.

Like SimpleMan, I am thinking of experiment on women whenever I become single (I hope not, I love Nas so much) by being an asshole and see what happen.

Seem that being nice or genteman does pay the price... Honestly, I don't think there is any valid reason for that at all (speaking of 'price'). Ah well, live and learn, I suppose.

nice guys, bad guys.....
when is this going to get interesting?
(chuckling)
I like them both, by the way. Depends on how they look. (and how they smell.)

Magatsu said:
Indeed! I hate that game. Few women did that to me in the past and I don't like it... That's one of reasons why I rather to not make any move on them unless they make a move on me first which I am fortunately enough that Nas did made a move on me. I really, really hate this 'head' game.

Like SimpleMan, I am thinking of experiment on women whenever I become single (I hope not, I love Nas so much) by being an asshole and see what happen.

Seem that being nice or genteman does pay the price... Honestly, I don't think there is any valid reason for that at all (speaking of 'price'). Ah well, live and learn, I suppose.
*sigh* I guess I'm a "victim" of that game also...I thought my ex has really loved me and always would, but then in the end, she just went up to me and said she doesnt love me anymore and is already over me and stuff and now I've seen her hitting on afew guys, who are actually players and some who are on drugs and stuff, etc...so I guess she perfer to go after guys who are players and take drugs and stuff, etc...I've seen her doing afew drugs myself and there is nothing I can do to stop her or help her or anything so I guess it's high time that I left her for good. it's not worth it when she only sees me as a friend and I still see her as my girlfriend, so...I don't want her anymore even though if she will never change. :(

Aw well, so I'm gonna try to do my moves first so that way if a girl made her first move, I could proably feel that she has something under her seelves...perhas something other than that she was hitting on me just because she likes me... :ugh: you know? so I dunno it's a fucked up world we live in.

Steel said:
Aw well, so I'm gonna try to do my moves first so that way if a girl made her first move, I could proably feel that she has something under her seelves...perhas something other than that she was hitting on me just because she likes me... :ugh: you know? so I dunno it's a fucked up world we live in.

having something up in our sleeves.. hmm probably in sexually ways, sure.. but nothing than playing games.. we have been through alot so its fair for both of us even through bad boys does played with girl's heart, too but we are never alone in this world.. even that goes for outcast people that thought they are always alone but we are not alone. :|

I will be SMAHT said:
having something up in our sleeves.. hmm probably in sexually ways, sure.. but nothing than playing games.. we have been through alot so its fair for both of us even through bad boys does played with girl's heart, too but we are never alone in this world.. even that goes for outcast people that thought they are always alone but we are not alone. :|
Yeah thats what I was thinking...I dont like chicks trying to look like they are hitting on me, but actually playing mind games with me instead. I definetly hate that. :mad2:

:werd:

one time in my high school, this guy was trying to ask me out to prom but i knew from there he was just betting that i would say yes.. but i turned him down because i think he was trying to make me look so stupid then later on and he actually got a prom date, i was relieved that i did turned him down because i knew that i was played... pfft he was never flirting me or anything, he just randomally pick me out of his crowd.. :roll: how stupid is he? :crazy:

Back