So. Cali Lesbian seeks single HOH,deaf,CODA

6yrs2lng

Reaction score
:wave: Hey my name is La shawn. I'm a hearing single lesbian. I'm tired of being single & I'm tired of looking for that special girl in the hearing community. I love the language & for some reason I sense & have this wonderful feeling that my cinderella story can be found here :D Can you tell me where I can find her? Or maybe you (reading this) are her? :hmm:

:wave: Hey my name is La shawn. I'm a hearing single lesbian. I'm tired of being single & I'm tired of looking for that special girl in the hearing community. I love the language & for some reason I sense & have this wonderful feeling that my cinderella story can be found here :D Can you tell me where I can find her? Or maybe you (reading this) are her? :hmm:

You are saying everyone in the hearing community rejected you, so now a deaf girl will do?

Good luck with that.

no such thing

:jaw:I did not say that at all. I am sorry you took it that way or are assuming that. I love the deaf culture. I am starting in the fall at GWC to work on becoming an interpreter. I set up my own deaf event. I've come to realize through being immersed in the community & culture that the deaf are more caring, in tune with whats going on. No I don't want to settle for anyone-deaf, lesbian, or otherwise. I am a caring, loving person, & appreciate any relationship. I give my all, friend, partner, or otherwise:shock::cry: And that hurts terribly that you said that cus that is NOT what i ment by my post AT ALL...perhaps if you got to know me you would see that :cry:

:jaw:I did not say that at all. I am sorry you took it that way or are assuming that. I love the deaf culture. I am starting in the fall at GWC to work on becoming an interpreter. I set up my own deaf event. I've come to realize through being immersed in the community & culture that the deaf are more caring, in tune with whats going on. No I don't want to settle for anyone-deaf, lesbian, or otherwise. I am a caring, loving person, & appreciate any relationship. I give my all, friend, partner, or otherwise:shock::cry: And that hurts terribly that you said that cus that is NOT what i ment by my post AT ALL...perhaps if you got to know me you would see that :cry:
We are just normal and exactly the same as you.

This is NOT a dating site.

wrong

unfortunately, that is sssssoooo not true.. i posted a thread under relationships>marriage, DATING & SINGLE LIFE..so I am sorry if you took offense or if you thought I was in the wrong place.You're feisty & I hope I find someone with a tad bit of that characteristic..not too much though :giggle:

unfortunately, that is sssssoooo not true.. i posted a thread under relationships>marriage, DATING & SINGLE LIFE..so I am sorry if you took offense or if you thought I was in the wrong place.You're feisty & I hope I find someone with a tad bit of that characteristic..not too much though :giggle:

What is not true. You don't think we are exactly like you? I don't know what you are talking about.

Or if you mean you think I am wrong that we are not a dating site?

Live and learn

..yeah deaf folks are the same however, my opinion way more blunt and outspoken..takes some getting use too

its fine sweetheart..i like a challenge as u can see i didn give up cus other ppl would have prob said wateva & jus not responded nemore...& i jus find that hard to believe that the deaf r the same...n the deaf comm every1 knos evry1, u guys notice wen some1 leavs..as a matter of fact its considered rude not to say goodbye..where as n the hearin ppl will jus get up & leave & unfortunately many r not intune on wats goin on with those people in their lives.. u could be goin thru somethng major & either they dnt kno or dnt care to kno & dnt care..at ne rate..like i said i love the lang..i luv the culture...im startn n the fall at Golden West College to focus on the lang..im startn to loose it and thats not good..so i really need to get back to deaf events...so tell me bout u besides being blunt..lol

I guess the other thread was deleted.

I replied and said: Too bad I am a lesbian encased in a male body.

I guess the other thread was deleted.

I replied and said: Too bad I am a lesbian encased in a male body.

ur mind is as "fuzzy" as mine was this AM...that was another post you responded to....we've got 2 posts going on here about Hearing Lesibans wanting to date a deaf girl for some off reason!

Last edited:

Bott is right... This is not a dating site...
Yes there is a forum for Dating and Single life but it ain't to hook up sweetheart!

Back