SnapVRS Ojo or ZVRS or Anything else???

GoneInsane85

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just have a question about SnapVRS, I just graduated from RIT and got a "real world" job. My job entitles dealing with customers over the emails, and sometimes phones. Emails i can do but over the phone ofc is a issue since I can't hear nor understand well over the phone. :/

Anyhow I brought over my SnapVRS Ojo over from Rochester, NY to Seattle WA and tried to set it up on my own at work which is fine and i got the connection working just fine but i ran into a problem. When i dial out i can't see the other person but i get a email they say they can see me.

So I tried to contact SnapVRS tech support which so far in my experience has been absolutely awful. I tried these methods:

AIM: added support@snapvrs.com as a buddy but they are never online!!

Google chat: same thing they are never online

Tried webcam by dialing their number for support to go straight to tech support it goes to the inter peter and they for some reason can't give me the number or redirect me to tech support???? (Weird right?) Ofc interrupters can't help my situation.

So lastly, I sent email or more like emails for the past two days and i keep getting auto reply and no help came though I mean come on two days and this issue hasn't been resolved????

So i am about to give up on SnapVRS is there anything better for VRS such as ZVRS?? Keep in mind i want a physical VP for work reasons and have good service so i can keep up with the demand in a work environment. Nothing though the computer because how will customers keep in touch with me etc etc

Should i try ZVRS? or Sorenson? Purple? anyone have any good ideas????

Thanks

- Tyler

Hi Tyler,
I would love to help you with this. You should try ZVRS cause it has a lot of features!!!! WOWWW! Also You can download Z4 as well ... And You will get free Z20 if you want to have your own VP! :) Its the best! Trust me, You will in love with that product! Contact me in my email!
Amanda
PS. I work for ZVRS just Fyi SMILES!

Some corporate firewalls block the ports or have ALG (application layer gateway) service that changes the signaling in a way that when the video comes to you, when it passes through the company's router/firewall the video doesn't have a way to get to your phone. Hopefully ajcramer86 can find something to help otherwise your doomed to IT. OJO/Worldgate locks their phones, so I'm not sure if you can adjust the STUN/ICE settings that help with NAT issues like this. If things like Skype work, there's no reason there shouldn't' be a good VRS for you. It'd be nice if these places had a demo app where it would loop back your video so you knew it worked without issue.

All Snap!VRS Ojo and VPAD calls are being processed through Healinc Telecom's network. You can simply use your Ojo or VPAD device the same way you always have; all calls are being handled by Healinc’s high-quality interpreters and state-of-the-art VRS platform.

http://enews.snapvrs.com/eblast/2012/healinc/index.html

try Z20 from Zvrs. no firewalling setup required like sorenson/ojo. If you port your snapvrs number- should be free Z20. Screen is bit bigger then ojo and much more compact size. Also its more business looking and professional.

SnapVrs sucks, period. Go to Sorenson, Convorelay, Purple, or ZVRS.

FYI- ZVRS is offering free z20's to those who have snap ojo's.

They are offering free Z-20s to the first 100 current SnapVRS! customers who trade in their Ojos!

To see if you qualify, you can contact Customer Care
(VP) 877-777-9776 (Email) help@zvrs.com

I'm against Zvrs and never will try one of these. Because of the connection between Zvrs and NAD's corruption.

Zvrs has the best VCO as it is all done through the Z20 or the online app. However, my wife just had us switch to Sorenson because they gave her a free Ipad 2 as long as you stay with SVRS for 2 yrs.. They also include a free flat panel TV, and a 5giabit wireless router. I do like Sorenson Terps because a lot of them are local to us so they know regional signs etc...
Z20 is really a nice device for a professional setting.
I will still use Zvrs for my computer and mobile as Ntouch is crap on my computer and mobile.
Purple can go Furk themselves as I lost a couple grand in stock when the company up and delisted themselves... I will never do business with Purple again... Viable was involved in the whole VRS scam and its CEO is now in Prison

Zvrs has the best VCO as it is all done through the Z20 or the online app. However, my wife just had us switch to Sorenson because they gave her a free Ipad 2 as long as you stay with SVRS for 2 yrs.. They also include a free flat panel TV, and a 5giabit wireless router. I do like Sorenson Terps because a lot of them are local to us so they know regional signs etc...
Z20 is really a nice device for a professional setting.
I will still use Zvrs for my computer and mobile as Ntouch is crap on my computer and mobile.
Purple can go Furk themselves as I lost a couple grand in stock when the company up and delisted themselves... I will never do business with Purple again... Viable was involved in the whole VRS scam and its CEO is now in Prison

Didn't know about Purple. Do any companies connect direct so like someone with Purple could call someone with Sorenson direct? Or all they all independent and don't want to share customer numbers?

Back