Smoking Vapes as an E-cigsrettes

Vape is not bad. It is all new to help people to quit smoking tobacco. Tobacco isn't cool anymore. Vaping is cool! That is your opinion.

I would suggest you go to Vape shop and smell and taste of fruits. You need go tour the store and what do you think.

How is vaping cool? I'm sorry to say this - it is not even cool at all. Vaping is just another trend. It will come and go just like many other trends that does. It may not smell as bad as a cigarette does but you can smell the distinct difference of the vapors.

How is vaping cool? I'm sorry to say this - it is not even cool at all. Vaping is just another trend. It will come and go just like many other trends that does. It may not smell as bad as a cigarette does but you can smell the distinct difference of the vapors.

Well, I haven't smoked a cigarette in 6 months since I started using the vaporizers. I can smell when someone smokes cigarettes and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. My mother who has never smoked a day in her life can not tell I smell like anything. I can smoke my thing in her car with her ( she is severely asthmatic ) and it doesn't bother her scent wise or smell wise, so you can say what you want about the smell but you must be smelling some off brand shitty one. All I smell like is whatever perfume I'm wearing that day. They helped me quit smoking a pack and a half - two packs of cigarettes a day, and I'm thankful for that. Trend? I don't think so. Most people use them to stop smoking cigarettes. The OP is one of the VERY rare cases of people who started smoking just because. Most of the people who use these use them to quit smoking cigarettes. I rarely even use mine anymore. I have all the advantages of being a non-smoker. My lungs have cleared up, my breathing has improved, my oxygen levels have increased in my blood, my taste of food has improved, I can smell a smoker a mile a way, I can run forever and best yet I save hundreds of dollars a month. I haven't touched a cigarette and have no desire to. It's not a fad, it's a way for smokers to get away from cigarettes. I'd never go back to cigarettes and have no desire to. Say what you want, but like I said... most people don't just pick it up as a fad, MOST people do this to quit smoking cigarettes... the OP is the one in a million weirdos who started smoking these for some odd unknown reason.

oh jeeeeeeeze I so fancy ciggi my body screaming for one instead got patch gum and inhalators all on the go...the vaping I done looks like ciggi but taste foul the other one looks different to that pink one.
please hoichi light up one on my behalf and tell me if I enjoyed it

Well, I haven't smoked a cigarette in 6 months since I started using the vaporizers. I can smell when someone smokes cigarettes and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. My mother who has never smoked a day in her life can not tell I smell like anything. I can smoke my thing in her car with her ( she is severely asthmatic ) and it doesn't bother her scent wise or smell wise, so you can say what you want about the smell but you must be smelling some off brand shitty one. All I smell like is whatever perfume I'm wearing that day. They helped me quit smoking a pack and a half - two packs of cigarettes a day, and I'm thankful for that. Trend? I don't think so. Most people use them to stop smoking cigarettes. The OP is one of the VERY rare cases of people who started smoking just because. Most of the people who use these use them to quit smoking cigarettes. I rarely even use mine anymore. I have all the advantages of being a non-smoker. My lungs have cleared up, my breathing has improved, my oxygen levels have increased in my blood, my taste of food has improved, I can smell a smoker a mile a way, I can run forever and best yet I save hundreds of dollars a month. I haven't touched a cigarette and have no desire to. It's not a fad, it's a way for smokers to get away from cigarettes. I'd never go back to cigarettes and have no desire to. Say what you want, but like I said... most people don't just pick it up as a fad, MOST people do this to quit smoking cigarettes... the OP is the one in a million weirdos who started smoking these for some odd unknown reason.

I am glad that it helps you to quit. More power to you and for anyone that quits. I quit 2 years ago - cold turkey. So, I can understand how difficult it is to quit with no aids.

You are not most people and do you think most people use it to quit? Perhaps they do but they also use it to be "cool" which is why I said it is a trend. It is a "fad" to those smokers who think ecigs are the answers to quitting. Yeah, it may work for one but it doesn't work for others. There are people who use cigarettes and vapors on both ways only because they know they are not allowed to smoke cigs in such certain places. That is another reason why it is only fooling themselves to quit when it all takes is to have a lifestyle change. It is not easy but it is achievable.

It's okay. You can sharing for your opinion. I can smell like tobacco very well. The vaping is smelling like fruits then dissolve itself. It doesn't stick on my hair or clothes and house from vaping, the tobacco is always smell terrible and can stick on hair, clothes, fingers to hold the butt cigarettes and stink ashes tray. I was raised with my dad's secondhand smoking cigarette in the house. It's very annoying to smell odor. The smoking hit my eyes and nose caused hurt. When I was living in the dorm and smell like cigarettes stick on my coat. It made me to do laundry. I asked my dad to go outside for smoking cigarette. He said, "it is my house!" I disappointed with him for not being so disrespectful my wish. After my dad passed away, my mom and I banned the smoking in our house and clean up the odor off. That was a lot of working to clean and get rid of odor. In few months later I got hit bronchitis and sinus infection because of my dad's smoking inside the house and car.

Most of my co-workers smoke the vaporizers because we were told we had to quit smoking or we would lose our health care coverage or pay a higher fee. So, we all moved to the vaporizers. We still are covered, pay the lower rate and pass the tests because our oxygen levels are where they're supposed to be at in our blood streams. I personally don't know anyone who smokes them just to smoke them. The only people I know who smoke them, smoke them to quit smoking.

Most of my co-workers smoke the vaporizers because we were told we had to quit smoking or we would lose our health care coverage or pay a higher fee. So, we all moved to the vaporizers. We still are covered, pay the lower rate and pass the tests because our oxygen levels are where they're supposed to be at in our blood streams. I personally don't know anyone who smokes them just to smoke them. The only people I know who smoke them, smoke them to quit smoking.

My husband and I smoke them just to smoke them. We like the taste and it is relaxing. We both use 0mg and I am the only one that will grab a cig every now and then....because sometimes life just calls for the real thing :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hey moderator. Can you edit my title thread that I got wrong spell cigarsette change to cigarette please? Thank you!

Back