Smoking Vapes as an E-cigsrettes

well -- I dont know what to tell ya, I dont think vaping is cool - but perhaps my age is showing. I know kids will do whatever is "cool" these days and I just hope it will pass soon, but I fear it will become something worse. mark my words:aw:

You still get secondhand nicotine exposure from vapes. That's a big reason why they are becoming more regulated.

I stick to nicotine replacements if was you.. vapes they taste like caramel I only tried them once or twice and they horrible...last I read on thread make me think of smokes and I craving for one got be strong

well -- I dont know what to tell ya, I dont think vaping is cool - but perhaps my age is showing. I know kids will do whatever is "cool" these days and I just hope it will pass soon, but I fear it will become something worse. mark my words:aw:

I certainly haven't been using it because it's "cool". I've been addicted to nicotine for over 20 years.

I don't want to use it forever. Considering how low I've gotten my nicotine consumption levels down I think I can get a patch starting on level 2.

I was using the lozenges but I'm horrible about cutting myself down. So I was never making it through the second step. So patch and I'll get the 0 mg. that ought to do it.

I can say this though. I've been active and a smoker for over 20 years. I work out, a lot. And the ecigs don't cut my oxygen levels down like cigs do. Lungs are working muuuuuuch better now.

Can I think it might depend on what kind you get, and the mg.

Vape is not bad. It is all new to help people to quit smoking tobacco. Tobacco isn't cool anymore. Vaping is cool! That is your opinion.

I would suggest you go to Vape shop and smell and taste of fruits. You need go tour the store and what do you think.

If I'm plan to get pregnant again. I will cut the nicotine to 4 to 8 grams for a few weeks then quit Vape.

Research at Duke University Medical Center found that nicotine may improve the symptoms of depression.[46] Nicotine appears to improve ADHD symptoms. Some studies have focused on benefits of nicotine therapy in adults with ADHD.[47]
While acute/initial nicotine intake causes activation of nicotine receptors, chronic low doses of nicotine use leads to desensitisation of nicotine receptors (due to the development of tolerance) and results in an antidepressant effect, with research showing low dose nicotine patches being an effective treatment of major depressive disorder in non-smokers.[48]
Nicotine (in the form of chewing gum or a transdermal patch) has been explored as an experimental treatment for OCD. Small studies show some success, even in otherwise treatment-refractory cases.[49][50][51]

I'm non smoker tobacco. I experienced with depress, stress and ADD. I have to use nicotine to help me calm down,relax, depress less and stress less.

I think ecigarettes and vapes should be treated as regular cigarettes... not allowed in places where regular smoking is also not allowed.

I can smell those ecigarettes and vapes. Even though both are becoming popular these days, there is still very little we know about them.

Remember years ago when cigarettes first came out? How long before they finally considered cigarettes unhealthy? Well, the same could apply to ecigarettes and vapes. It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

So, for the time being... don't think, "Hey, it's not a real cigarettes. So, I'll smoke anywhere!"

I can smell them when I'm at the store and they're just as horrible and annoying as cigarettes.

Okay I wondered if we were dealing with about same products once there's a quite a few different kinds of ecigs.

Wow those are fancy pictures of ecigs. Really pretty! I've never seen those. The ones I have seen are those:

e-cigarette.jpg

Wow those are fancy pictures of ecigs. Really pretty! I've never seen those. The ones I have seen are those:

e-cigarette.jpg

I tried this at mall in three years ago. It taste like flavorless and odorless. The e cigarette is very expensive than vaping liquid.

Back