Sleep-Running Dog

Awww, this poor dog obviously have a sleep disorder.
:lol: I don't think dog can have sleep disorder because they do not have to wake up, go to work, and drink coffee like us. they sleep all day.

Funny but poor dog hits against the wall. Poor doggie!!!

Or that dog might be suffered from seizures. :dunno:

From what I know - a case like this when dog sleepwalks as bad as this video clip, it's typically because the dog's basic needs is being neglected. The dog has not been receiving any sufficient amount of exercise and walk as he/she desperately needs. :(

btw - dog seizure does not look like that in video clip at all. It's different and it's terrifying to watch. My dog has a seizure once in a while... probably a dozen times in his life so far. when in seizure - the dog cannot move at all and it appears to be in state of confusion & disorientation. Their eyes will be all over the direction. It usually lasts about 20 seconds. It's still disheartening to watch and every time my dog has one, my heart stops.... :(

That's funny....my dog has done that couple of times and it has woken me up couple of times as well when we both sleep on my bed.

After view 3 videos here, I think the owner should take this dog to the Vet. It´s something do with epileptic seizure.

Sorry, I didn´t find those videos funny... :(

After view 3 videos here, I think the owner should take this dog to the Vet. It´s something do with epileptic seizure.

Sorry, I didn´t find those videos funny... :(

:hug: there there.....

OH Another Two videos?? :dunno2:

If I see my dog has sleepwalks or nightmares with seldom or frequently then I will definitely take a dog to Vet!! :(

btw - dog seizure does not look like that in video clip at all. It's different and it's terrifying to watch. My dog has a seizure once in a while... probably a dozen times in his life so far. when in seizure - the dog cannot move at all and it appears to be in state of confusion & disorientation. Their eyes will be all over the direction. It usually lasts about 20 seconds. It's still disheartening to watch and every time my dog has one, my heart stops.... :(

Sorry to hear about your dog, Jiro. I have seen one of my friends who is suffering from seizures, I remember, it was so scary to see her like this years ago. I am getting used to her but I had never seen dogs to suffer from seizures. Poor dogs (and cats, too.)!
Again, sorry to hear about your dog. :hug:

The dog obviously has a sleep disorder. Jiro one does not have to get up and work or to drink coffee to have a sleep disorder.

It can range from, simply snoring to sleep walking.

The dogs body when he is asleep is not actually resting. I am sure a vet can help the dog.

aww, poor thing!! I think that dog may have some nightmares or have some weird :crazy: dreams chasing something... :dunno:

lol.....

dogepicfail1ih2.jpg

Ouch! Poor dog!

yes poor dog lol

man: throwing the Frisbee
dog: running
man: WATCHING OUT THE TREE!!
dog: catching frisbee by teeth and hit the tree then suddenly wake up and re-hit the wall

I don't know if that's what dog's dream this :lol:

Honestly, many found the film hilarious. I found nothing funny about it. This dog is suffering a seizure when it sleeps. We discussed about the video on a dog forum board. We have a vet and a student vet on the board. They both were concerned about the dog.

As I recall, the opinion of one Veterinarian the reviewed the video was that the dog suffered from a sleep problem that essentially prevented the sleep paralysis that all mammals normally experience.

The opinion of this Veterinarian is that the dog IS sleeping, and IS having a dream, but that his brain is not inhibiting the nerve impulses in the normal manner, causing him to behave as shown in the video. His opinion was that it did appear to a seizure on first viewing, but on repeated viewings his opinion was that the dog suffers a non-life-threatening sleep disorder.

Back