skunks

If you do get sprayed by a skunk, just take a tomato bath. ;)
Add horseradish, vodka and throw in some celery then you'll have a tub of Bloody Mary with Lucia in it!:giggle:

EagleCherokee63,
Wow! That's a quite interesting to learn about farm. Very good tips on skunks how to keep them away from it. Were you and your family raised on farm? My great grandparent were farmers who owned sheeps, cows, and other animal (I can't remember) in TX before they were retired.

Smell skunk's odor can be too painful and difficult to remove from objects (clothes, car, etc.)

Off topic: I like a new features in post. Thanks to Alex!

EagleCherokee63,
Wow! That's a quite interesting to learn about farm. Very good tips on skunks how to keep them away from it. Were you and your family raised on farm? My great grandparent were farmers who owned sheeps, cows, and other animal (I can't remember) in TX before they were retired.

Smell skunk's odor can be too painful and difficult to remove from objects (clothes, car, etc.)

Off topic: I like a new features in post. Thanks to Alex!

Yes, It was very interesting and I was raised on the farm. When a skunk spray on someone's truck or car. You can go buy some lemons at the store. Take them home ... cut them in half and squeeze out the lemons, mixed with a bottle of soap wash for car or truck. After that you can put the wax on the vehicles to protect the paint because of the skunk's spraying have the acid in there!

Back