Skunk family

Serious?? I heard that they are agressive when they feel threatened.

Actually I am not that serious, just enjoy out of curiousity to have a skunk as pet ;)

Yea there's must have a way for train skunk to not bite..

Awww thanks for the update, Reba. They are all soo cute. I wish we have them in Australia.

Awww thanks for the update, Reba. They are all soo cute. I wish we have them in Australia.

:shock: No skunks in Australia??? If true then I am moving live there!! :giggle:

Interesting!! ;):)

I have met skunks three times face to face and they werent descented. I needed to be after that though. BLAH So I will say no thanks to having them as a pet.

:crazy:

thats so cool. i think i would like to have them as a pet.. interesting. they seem very lovable and adorable. it's like a cat except their striped! lol.

That's very interesting! Did you know Ferret's family to Skunk? I can't stand to smell near the skunk. It can stick on clothes and dog's fur real easily.

I had a deaf friend that had a skunk as a pet. It was descented....When I first saw it at her apt., I was shocked!...Thinking she was really weird!....(My first time I had ever known of anybody having a pet skunk).....she had it a few years I believe. And one day she came home from work, the skunk met her at the door and was "hissing" at her. For what, I dunno...She made it into the kitchen and jumped onto the counter....

The skunk went into the back of her apt., so she went into her bedroom, and the skunk came at her again!..She jumped onto the bed, screaming and yelling for help.....One of her kitchen cabinet doors were open, and the skunk ran into it. There was a big hole in the wall where the pipes go, and the skunk was able to get into it.....When maintenance men came to her apt. to see what was going on, and to find the Skunk had gone into the walls of the apartment...the only thing they could do was to "wait and see" if the skunk would emerge, or somehow get into the next apt. via the wall!

The next day, the neighbors called maintenance, saying that she went into her kitchen cabinet to find an animal "staring back at her"!...She was scared to death.....All in all, they were able to trap the skunk....and they took it to the woods and let it go.....

I dunno if the skunk survived out there, as it had been domiscated and descented......

She never owned another one! Got several cats after that......

Back