SK2 vs. MDA

Mookie said:
Why do you need LG VX9800 (Multimedia Phone)? It may not show CC. You really depend on stereo?

I think you may need to check this post on this thread. I know that Verizon Wireless XV6700 may look alike but little different version.

Good luck.

to purchase LG the V or LG VX 9800 which has keyqwert for 99.00 after rebate! alike SK2 price. then verizon customer care may help me to change monthly 29.99 for 300 minutes voice plan that is basic, plus 20.00 for 2,500 txt/pix/flix/MMS messaging altogether would be 49.00 monthly which isnt bad than PDA/blackberry monthly 29.00 10 mb or kb to 49.99 unlimited internet plus 20.00 for 2,500.. compared to VX 9800 cheaper monthly what I am looking at

FreeWoman77 said:
to purchase LG the V or LG VX 9800 which has keyqwert for 99.00 after rebate! alike SK2 price. then verizon customer care may help me to change monthly 29.99 for 300 minutes voice plan that is basic, plus 20.00 for 2,500 txt/pix/flix/MMS messaging altogether would be 49.00 monthly which isnt bad than PDA/blackberry monthly 29.00 10 mb or kb to 49.99 unlimited internet plus 20.00 for 2,500.. compared to VX 9800 cheaper monthly what I am looking at

Um, no the Blackberry is $99.99 and $29.99 a month for unlimited data.

Do you need a voice plan? If not, then you're getting charged $20 more a month than you need. Most of my deaf friends have never needed the voice plan. Saves you a ton of money in the long run.

Dennis said:
Um, no the Blackberry is $99.99 and $29.99 a month for unlimited data.

Do you need a voice plan? If not, then you're getting charged $20 more a month than you need. Most of my deaf friends have never needed the voice plan. Saves you a ton of money in the long run.

what link u saw blackberry for 99.00? I saw deafpager 149 or 175 i think :dunno:

FreeWoman77 said:
what link u saw blackberry for 99.00? I saw deafpager 149 or 175 i think :dunno:

Different competitors....

Please research the comparing prices. You will see big difference. :)

FreeWoman77 said:
you won't find on any website, only make specfic for deaf to contact with special department to purchase blackberry for cheap with nice package plan.

Neo, i agreed. verizon is best coverage. my bf used had verizon celluphone, its work everywhere, while i had my SK, it always no range, i was like *urgh and stare at my bf* LOL. But we regret to turn verizon disconnect. The reason, we did it becuz rather to have pda with phone in it, but only has celluphone. My bf dislike it cuz not fair for me, and he want something both of us can use. Consider to get LG the V or Treo. very awkard both of them to pick. Sorry Triple, i'm not here to battle which is the best. I do like SK2, but ranges isn't good for me that i usually go on roads. Unless Tmobile has more ranges, THEN! i will stick with it.

Back