Sins In The Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
pek1 said:
If it bothers you that bad, then find another church. However, before doing that, try one more month and, for this time, instead of wearing what you normally wear (I'm assuming blue jeans, et al), dress up as if you're going to a job interview. Hold your head high as if to say, "I know who I am, where I'm going and where I'm from." Wear a big smile most of the time and REFUSE to let anyone, especially your exfiance', get you down for any reason.

Thanks for suggestion/advice. I will see about it. It bothers me over one year.

Thanks, hottie, too.

hottiedeafboi said:
He paid our sin debt in full. We need each other, even tho I live in gay lifestyle, not mean is happy what I'm doing, but problem lots of christians adding up sins and thinking gay is worse, what change the society is Gods love thru us. But condemning people of their sins which the sin u didn't commit is wrong.

Not all Christians think being gay is a sin. I am sorry you had such a bad experience at your church. Sometimes churches seem to have a sickness, just like any other organization. I hope you can find loving, supportive spiritual people who do not try to make you feel bad about yourself, but instead lift you up. I have had a lot of negative experiences in different churches too, but I am glad I finally found one where there is not much gossip and people genuinely love one another.

Morrigan, I'm glad u find a great church who support each other, love, and prayerful and being confide one another. That's what the Lord has taught us to. All the politics, using so called the avg, which I rather know a individual struggles, or pain instead using the avg make seem all do that, is a tragic sin for that. Ur church is one of example as a hidden treasures, and I know there are few more all over the u s. I didn't walk out on church, they driven me out of the church and knowing that I don't shout out, or make a scene or anything like that. Then what's the problem, if you do good to people u may ask,, and my answer they are judging by label not who you are. Yes, I ve pray still for the right church for me, but as a gay church, I'm not comfortable about that, bec tho the Lord help me thru this problem, many gays believe God made us that way or we are born that way which I don't believe. What's changing society is Gods love thru us instead casting a stone and said bible says this and bible says that, which mean they using bible as a stone to cast someone. True meaning of the Bible is Gods Love and mercy and map to teach me how to battle against satanic forces not people. Amen??? Aaaaaaammen!!!!! Smile

Morrigan, I'm glad u find a great church who support each other, love, and prayerful and being confide one another. That's what the Lord has taught us to. All the politics, using so called the avg, which I rather know a individual struggles, or pain instead using the avg make seem all do that, is a tragic sin for that. Ur church is one of example as a hidden treasures, and I know there are few more all over the u s. I didn't walk out on church, they driven me out of the church and knowing that I don't shout out, or make a scene or anything like that. Then what's the problem, if you do good to people u may ask,, and my answer they are judging by label not who you are. Yes, I ve pray still for the right church for me, but as a gay church, I'm not comfortable about that, bec tho the Lord help me thru this problem, many gays believe God made us that way or we are born that way which I don't believe. What's changing society is Gods love thru us instead casting a stone and said bible says this and bible says that, which mean they using bible as a stone to cast someone. True meaning of the Bible is Gods Love and mercy and map to teach me how to battle against satanic forces not people. Amen??? Aaaaaaammen!!!!! Smile

IcedTeaRulz said:
Thanks for suggestion/advice. I will see about it. It bothers me over one year.

Thanks, hottie, too.

IcedTeaRulz,

Based on what you said and it's been over one year, I give you permission to start looking for a new church effective this Sunday. You don't have to put up with any crap at that church. Good Luck!! :thumb: :)

Thanks some people who gave me suggestions/advices. It was very hard for me, I involved alot in deaf church like ministry team, Youth kids activity (once a month), work on sunday bulletin program and monthly newsletter, etc. Hard decision...Sighs... :tears:

I need some verses from bible why I need to leave there and find a new church where I will feel peace and happy so I can focus on things. Help!

Gossip is sin. . Have you ever read in Bible about Jesus gossiping?
Even when he told his parables he never named anybody. .

Besides you know what happens with gossip -- the truth becomes less and the lies become more as the "gossip" goes to each person. .

Then suddenly its forgotten about the truth as the lies sound more attractive. Gossip also hurts. . So its better to stop gossip than to let it go. .

Also with leaving the church, its usually best to try to resolve problems in the church. Because once you leave the church, your bad feelings are still in you and can spread to other church as well. .

Just pray about it if it's God's will not yours to change church. . Even talk with Pastor or Deacosn or any strong church leader you know of that strongly supports God's Words so you get a godly advice not worldly advice.

Yes it is sad when see sin in the church, but we as brother and sisters in Christ have a right to come to our brother & sister in Christ and show them love and lead them back to God in right way. Not coming to them and shove the Bible in their faces. .

Also, if you feel God is telling you to resolve problem with someone, you can ask Pastor for advice what to do. Or look it up in Bible verses for the problem you have and see how it was solved in the Bible. Better than going to another member that is not a strong Christian or even a new Christian and telling them about this person then end with. . "please dont tell that person I told you, ok?" That is not good, either.

Better to go to strong Christian and ask for advice what Bible teaches to solve that situation.

We are to support our local church that we go to and pray for them and help them in Christian love to grow strong in the Lord and forget about the worldly ways. Show them true way how to be Christian instead of faking it or spreading it with gossip and hurting each other's back. .

Church services usually has "call to altar" time . . dont be afraid. . You can walk up there and pray for your church to improve for better and to pray for friends around you who need Jesus that God will touch their heart today before too late. .

If you dont speak now, God will burden it on your heart what to do and hopefully you listen and do it God's way. .

Amen, sister, purple panda. Right leaving church isn't the issue, and but if the pastor who kept saying "I'm busy" or " I have other thing to do" and fill with sin will cause christian knowing where to go even strong christian need advice too. But no success as somehwere in old testament the shephard (church leaders) who ignore the cry of the sheep will suffer consequences just like what Jesus point to the pharisees when pharisees cutting down people which Jesus rebuke. Yes, ask God for guidance and where the chruch is to be worship, edify one another and all cover in fruit of the spirit. Correct, never stuff on bible on people of their mistakes, that hurt the body, and yes, need to be corrected, but must be in Godly way. I ve seen too many hasn't. Prayer for one another in humble way is Gods way, prayer for judgement way, is ungodly. That's a good thing u said purple panda.. Winks

hottiedeafboi said:
As I ve been very active church member for a long time, but now I haven't. Sadly to say I have sinned against the church which hurt me as I did to others. What I did doesn't justify what the church members has done against me and also each others. Most of the gossipping about me are not true than it is. There's truth and lies mixed in. Sadly to say, they can judging me what I have done, but even tho before what I made a mistakes, is that the sins of the church is gossipping. They think its natual way to do it, but I have hard time believing in that. What I read the Word shown me that gossipping is very wicked and inexcusable. Several times in the bible talked about it especially, book of Proverbs, James and also seeing Galatians chapter 5 vs 19thru 21 described it, two faces, dishoenset, backstabbing, act nice but talk evil about the person u falsely greeting, gosspping and etc. Where's the fruit. I remember past several years and still doing, members praising the Lord when a person confess his or her sins and seeking Gods forgiveness, but the members the one that hurt that person but never asking forgivness and thinking they haven't sin, and I say that's a tragic. Christians, all of us need a repentance. As Jesus said, if u lead ur brother into sin, its better get a millstone and wrap around ur neck and throw urself into the sea, meaning also if u gossip behind his or her back and nothing work out and lead him or her sin, the gossipper will pay conswequences. Understand this, God is a loving Father thu Jesus Christ, He paid our sin debt in full. We need each other, even tho I live in gay lifestyle, not mean is happy what I'm doing, but problem lots of christians adding up sins and thinking gay is worse, what change the society is Gods love thru us. But condemning people of their sins which the sin u didn't commit is wrong. U have sin against the Lord likewise if u hurt someone by gossipping and leaking to tell someone else which a person wants a confidence and prayer support. Sadly, the hearing pastor for the deaf has been destroying the church, by giving out juicy details of my sins even before I fall intosins which he constantly said 'I'm to busy or I have other plans' which devastate me. When I keep asking for help. Pastors, are u truly living for the Lord in obedience or u being a drama preacher? The shephard who ignore the cries of the sheep will suffer consequences. Don't be a wolf in sheep clothing. Yes, I cry out to God for my sins and asking for forgiveness of immoral lifestyle and asking God for guidance and yes, praying for power of forgiveness for each other and to God. If u said something about other person life that hurt, u need to ask him or her for forgiveness. Its time to stop being opinion and listen to the hurts. The guy who I live with doesn't mistreating me at all. I have been sharing about Gods love and seeing Gods view and the worlds view are big difference. He's been hurting by the church by condemning him. I told him even churches sinned against the Lord. Some of my members hasn't been really nice to him. I ask God for wisdom to lead him to know You(Lord) and as he may see of his own to give his life to the Lord and lately what I shared with him there is many things he have never thought of. Not only that non church goers who are christians and non christians never thought of. One was saying about particular church she called that church a murderer. Which is many churches have been a murderer, hatred, gossipping, refuse forgive and etc is a murderer. Have u thought of that? Bring ur brothers and sisters of the Lord who is struggling, hurting and poor health back to ur family, bec church is for sick spiritually and also who never receive christ, church is not for perect healthy people. Many missing the point on particular verses even tho plain balck and white, but missing the point, look at king david and yes I cried out forgiveness remember rest of his life he fall all kinds of sins, but constantly crying out to God. All of us can't see a person inside. There are sincere believers who sin against the Lord and still crying out to God. I keep seeing gossipping been winning the battle and the forest fires burning out of control while fire chief are too busy and has no time putting out the fires. Greatest of all we need is genuine love, and put the end of drama and be real. As is wriiten several times in the Bible, if u see ur brother sin, bring him back. Also confess to one another, not one person confessing all of the believers, the bod of christ. Gossip break the unity. Don't cutdown on flesh and blood but against satanic forces. The battle of the Lord is victors after victors, bring the wounded soldiers in. My prayes for all of us

oh yea i remma you told me abt it and btw you know me in person :giggle: and it's good see you join here!! also you are right abt church are against bec of ur gay that nothing against sin and you did right thing stand be proud that way who you are smile

Kalista said:
That is why, I do not go to Deaf churches anymore.

I rather pray between God and me. Read the bible...

I do the excatly same thing, i just keep things between me and god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back