single ladies out there????????

what a fall season?!

wow, i never thought any of this will be happening in fall season, and yep, its surely oughta to be so desperately to be somebody for a companion with affectionate and loving... oy! i will simply vowing on celibacy as well bec all the love is too much for me but i just never got to experience what is it like to be "in love" or whatsoever, no offensive people... forgive me, i just dont know anymore... i am single, always have been and always will be. i dont know if i am that worthy to be a "girlfriend" materialism :dunno: i dont know what i can do as being a lover.. :Oops:

Gemtun said:
Indeed - can see that your mind is on a roll!!!

All I can say is that he plopped onto my lap from Heaven out of nowhere and gave me the greatest gift ever after six years of friendship with him :fruit: . We will tie the knot in 2006. It was very unexpected but I am not complaining :) God sure has his own mysterious ways and timing :ily:

:hug: Congratulations, Gemtun!!! It's sooo good to hear happy news from you!!! I am soooo happy for you and your new announcement!! :ily:

Cookie Monster said:
:hug: Congratulations, Gemtun!!! It's sooo good to hear happy news from you!!! I am soooo happy for you and your new announcement!! :ily:

I second that, we know that person for a long time. I am so happy for them. :D

Gemtun said:
Indeed - can see that your mind is on a roll!!!

All I can say is that he plopped onto my lap from Heaven out of nowhere and gave me the greatest gift ever after six years of friendship with him :fruit: . We will tie the knot in 2006. It was very unexpected but I am not complaining :) God sure has his own mysterious ways and timing :ily:
You're getting married?! :-o Dang, I missed too much while I was away. Wow, this is big news! Congratulations and I wish you guys the happiness in the world! :hug:

:fruit: is it just me or does this smiley look like a dancing marshmellow....

first of all this is an purely out of curisoity thing so submitting an post is not necessary just im me at aim darksniper83 if you wish first of all i m single red hair with glasses blue eyes musclar/ chubby build kinda like an football player i m 22 and i m irish but in america of course so private message me any time you wish first of all in order for you ladies to know me i can write an poem which is straight from my heart

"angelic eyes"

i m on my knees falling rain echoing ,

i m on an endless searching for my angel,

i can see the angelic eyes in my dreams,

i ll never know if they are real or naught,

my heart yearns for you my love,

i m waiting for your call for my heart is lost in awe,

realities echoeing endless dimensions where are you my love,

where is your gentle soul so i can caress with every fiber of my being

i need you to leave me in awe with your eyes,

o angelic eyes take me away..

the end

ps this is for the ladies only and if you want to know me more you can just copy my aim sn i have posted on this thread or just private message me i chefdck very often
I love "love poem" and look up in my profile and my username is sekhmet in relationship and i dunno if u like the older woman. I just ask u that's all. thx sekhmet

Sorry, Im taken by my kitty, coco. :lol: No, really am taken by someone human with bigger penis than a cat. :D

You can check out deafs.com for friends and dating. Also you can type in google, deaf relationships, deaf dating, etc. Good luck. ;)

Back