single ladies out there????????

AJ said:
what about florida guys?

depends some of them wear speedos and that scares me.......

ella said:

what if those guys in speedos are triatheltes ? i wore speedos when i was in triathlon races for 8 yrs when i lived in tampa bay area. i was in the best shape when i raced in triathlons. i guess i turn ya off... :sadwave:

ella said:

i dont think wearing a speedo is good for me penis, he might get squished or even fall out. i wear boardshorts. and anyway i dont know how good that would look surfing in a speedo.

AJ said:
i dont think wearing a speedo is good for me penis, he might get squished or even fall out. i wear boardshorts. and anyway i dont know how good that would look surfing in a speedo.

DONT wear speedo on surfboard ! :-o :dizzy: :barf:

AJ said:

I heard tight pants maybe even speedos who knows can decrease sperm in a guy.... I learned that on vh1's pop up video back in the day lol. :whistle:

that show was very educational

Hey, congratulations oldnavygal and deafscuba! You both seem as if you'd make a great pair based on the nature of your posts on alldeaf. I wish you both the best of luck, not that you'll need it!

ella said:
I heard tight pants maybe even speedos who knows can decrease sperm in a guy.... I learned that on vh1's pop up video back in the day lol. :whistle:

that show was very educational

that means u want more kids, ella ? :ily:

deafclimber said:
what if those guys in speedos are triatheltes ? i wore speedos when i was in triathlon races for 8 yrs when i lived in tampa bay area. i was in the best shape when i raced in triathlons. i guess i turn ya off... :sadwave:

Pssst, PM me your hawwt Speedo pictures and hurry up!! Better do it before the other half of Cookie Monster is at work!! :giggle:

First, your poem is very nice and sweet..

Secondly, sorry I'm off the market-am dating someone I graduated from high school with, and I am much happy with him. Try deafsinglesconnection.com hope you find someone else there.

Cookie Monster said:
Pssst, PM me your hawwt Speedo pictures and hurry up!! Better do it before the other half of Cookie Monster is at work!! :giggle:

LOL I remember seeing a guy on TV who wore speedos...he looked really hot in it. ;) Wanna know who? It's on "The X-Files" ....Mulder (played by David Duchovy)....he just got out of a swimming pool and he had these fire red speedos on. :D

Nancy said:
LOL I remember seeing a guy on TV who wore speedos...he looked really hot in it. ;) Wanna know who? It's on "The X-Files" ....Mulder (played by David Duchovy)....he just got out of a swimming pool and he had these fire red speedos on. :D

Nancy, better ask deafclimber for his Speedos picture because he looked mighty fiiinnee!! I can look but not touch!! :naughty:

deafclimber said:
that means u want more kids, ella ? :ily:
no im actually undecided about that .. i do ,but then i don't hopefully by the time i get married my mind will be made up.

Cookie Monster said:
Nancy, better ask deafclimber for his Speedos picture because he looked mighty fiiinnee!! I can look but not touch!! :naughty:

heh thanks cookiemonster...

Cookie Monster said:
Pssttt.. Gemtun, who are you taken by?? :gossip: Inquiring minds wants to know!! (I'm on a roll, hun!)

Indeed - can see that your mind is on a roll!!!

All I can say is that he plopped onto my lap from Heaven out of nowhere and gave me the greatest gift ever after six years of friendship with him :fruit: . We will tie the knot in 2006. It was very unexpected but I am not complaining :) God sure has his own mysterious ways and timing :ily:

i believe if u post your profiles in several dating service online like Deaf Singles connection, Deaffriendfinder.com, deafmatchinternational.com and deaf-match.net. the more people you will get to meet and you will find your love like i did. :)

Yes I found my love Starrygaze from Deaf-match.net. it was indeed a match made in heaven. :)

Back