Single and looking.......

Gamefan4002

Reaction score

Hi My name is Titian Coles I am a 29 male I am looking for a women who is around my age. Not stupid and a very independent women too. I do not have time for games neither, Either you in or out not in between. Let you girls know that ahead of time. I live by my self for 9 to 10 yr now pay my own bills. So I need a women who is on that level not playing games.:hmm:

Wish you lots of luck finding truly independent woman, cause independent woman would want to remain independent.

BTW this is not dating forum, so advise look elsewhere.

I know........

I know that, I been a member for a while. They have a dating section so u can exchange info to start.
@ the person who said that "this is the way to introduce your self" I am sorry but I can not stand ignorant people. I am a nice person :lol:

Whats it like to not be able to stand yourself then?!?!?!:hmm:

Thank you at least someone get it. Like my parents said the majority of people are going to be against you so be YOUR OWN PERSON and that I am. So thanks. ;)

I see somebody doesn't "get" sarcasm.... :laugh2:

Lol

hahahahah...guess you didn't catch the sarcasm:p :giggle:

Oh, yes I do I am not responding. Put all thier time in being ignorant makes me feel good :giggle::giggle::giggle: Like I said before and u said it in the qoute :giggle::giggle::giggle: do they get it NO becuse they are SO ignorant.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Gamefan, have you had your pubic hair growing yet? GO to bar or nightclubs to find a lady is much better than finding a gal via ONLINE.

worst. topic. evar.

oy gamefan4002, I know someone for you.. hit her up @ paloma112@yahoo.com

paloma112@yahoo said:
Good Day gamefan4002,

How are u doing? Its so nice to hear from you... i am kinda new to this online dating stuff as i told you and u happen to be my first contact online.. well dear i just got out of a Bad Relationship that really hurt me.. thats why i got introduced to this online dating stuff.Am a girl that was born and brought up from a good christian home...Am single ...28 years old...Am from Usa presently in west africa Nigeria to see my sick mom.Am a dancer but i stop to further my bachelor degree

I am seeking an equal partner to journey with. I am looking for a serious, committed relationship built on honesty and respect. Family and children are essential to me; fancy things and material objects are not. I am an intelligent, trustworthy, loving, courageous, and affectionate woman. I like the simple things in life - kids, family, nature, and a hard day's work. My sense of humor is goofy. I enjoy laughing at myself since it always helps me to get through a tough day. I love the outdoors (picnics, walks, sports & animals) and reading (news, history, adventure & science). I love coloring pictures, I am very much a kid at heart and hope I always will be.

Am looking for a man who is willing to challenge me and grow together. He must be comfortable with a woman who is unafraid of sharing his feelings. he should enjoy the simpler aspects of life and if all goes well, be ready to settle down and raise a family together within a couple of years i am also Looking for a Christian Man .someone who has the fear of God in Him. I am very sincere and Honest lady.

I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. I'm a quiet, kind,

A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, Johnny, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I doesn't want to mess myself with the wrong Man.

I would really love to meet you .I want to be happy with the right man and something tells me in my mind that you are a nice person and to be sincere with you i am starting to have a strong feelings for you and i hope i am doing the right thing.Well i just got home now and i wanted to write you this short note.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Paloma

disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible between the two of you, but she is from NIGERIA and loves to talk online. HINT HINT.

Funny guy, isn't he?.....:giggle:....(dunno why I'm in this thread, I'm so ignorant).....

Back