Signs of Slowing Down

10670161_328667537305035_704021491860016948_n.jpg

:giggle:

The stairs in our basement only had railing on one side and after the people fell railing were put on the other side. I got my condo to do this to rest of the basements , it sure made it a lot safer using the stairs now. I was afraid I was going fall off the side b/c of my bad balance so I kept bugging my condo to do something . I am sorry to hear that happen to you . I have to go the basement do my laundry and I hate having to do this.

@ ncff07 That was of biggest complains I heard from my clients when I was a health aid , that they still know how do drive a car or tractor or do a chore but was not able b/c their body was too old . I had one client that told me he would rather go out side and run around a tree until he had a heart attack before having to go to a nursing home. His legs gave out before he could that . I really think he would had tried give himself a heart attack.

Very good that a rail was put up on both sides, a big safety help!

9791bd9b14f6b2e6de70628481f00d9b.jpg

When I got lost driving Finlay would standup in the back seat and look over my shoulder and once I knew where I was he would go lay under again. I think he got worried too . LOL!

I used to work out so rough.. i m slowing down to find which workout is better for me. :roll:

9791bd9b14f6b2e6de70628481f00d9b.jpg

When I got lost driving Finlay would standup in the back seat and look over my shoulder and once I knew where I was he would go lay under again. I think he got worried too . LOL!

That's the way I probably look when I visit my Mom and she drives us somewhere. :lol:

(Edited to fix autocorrect error.)

That's the way I probably look when it visit my Mom and she drives us somewhere. :lol:

I looked that way when my dad drove his car. He kept his left foot on the brakes and jerked the car the whole time . I would get car sick a lot as a small kid on long trips. :barf:

I looked that way when my dad drove his car. He kept his left foot on the brakes and jerked the car the whole time . I would get car sick a lot as a small kid on long trips. :barf:

That would make me sick too. My Mom has the lead foot, she drives fast but not good. Sometimes she tailgates scary close to the car in front of her in traffic, she says it's keep other cars from getting in between.. Then, she's having to hit the brakes hard every few seconds to keep from running them over.. I think I have a couple gray hairs from riding with her over the years.

That would make me sick too. My Mom has the lead foot, she drives fast but not good. Sometimes she tailgates scary close to the car in front of her in traffic, she says it's keep other cars from getting in between.. Then, she's having to hit the brakes hard every few seconds to keep from running them over.. I think I have a couple gray hairs from riding with her over the years.

You should remind your mom that is illegal and she could get ticket for tailgating. That would scare the crap out of me b/c of the horrible collision I had in when a teenager driver T boned my car. That really slowed me down , I have to cane b/c of that

You should remind your mom that is illegal and she could get ticket for tailgating. That would scare the crap out of me b/c of the horrible collision I had in when a teenager driver T boned my car. That really slowed me down , I have to cane b/c of that
Sadly, She won't listen until someday getting a ticket or worse; I've tried. I'm sorry to learn that you were in a wreck that resulted in you having permanent injury. I'm glad you made it out alive though! Inexperienced driver or not, it's sad how people don't use more caution when operating deadly machines such as cars..

Back