Signing video (Beginner!)

i avoid making videos however i did make one for my best friends birthday last month. its SUPER cheesy because that was the only way i could work up the courage to do it. its PSE mostly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KM364lmCSA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KM364lmCSA[/ame]

ok, its stupid. i'll take the cue not to ask anymore questions.

Okay c'mon guys shes new!

Authentic's video was humorus for many of us but you did ask a valid question. There is a reason you dont know those signs. He is signing innapropriate things and saying they are everyday terms. So really, truly, dont pay attention to, or try to learn from, that video! Its kind of like a tattoo artist ginvign someone a Kanji tattoo. Its supposed to say "Destiny" but it really says "Dumbass" or something of that nature.

Dont let the occasional off-color humor around here make you scared to ask questions and be involved. The only way to improve is to practice!

Okay c'mon guys shes new!

Authentic's video was humorus for many of us but you did ask a valid question. There is a reason you dont know those signs. He is signing innapropriate things and saying they are everyday terms. So really, truly, dont pay attention to, or try to learn from, that video! Its kind of like a tattoo artist ginvign someone a Kanji tattoo. Its supposed to say "Destiny" but it really says "Dumbass" or something of that nature.

Dont let the occasional off-color humor around here make you scared to ask questions and be involved. The only way to improve is to practice!

Thanks for letting me know. I was going to ask my teacher the meaning of some signs in class tomorrow. Thanks again.:D

I think I'll let my mouthy opinion slide for now. Jersey, please don't back off from asking questions :) There will always be people playing pranks. I am very encouraged by the response to the video, I was kind of expecting "Wow, that sucks, but good try!" ;)
Eventually I'm sure I'll be able to go out in public with my ASL.

Ignore this video authetic submitted!:lol:

Those signs might get you in a little trouble.

:rofl: It is really funny that I laughed out loud to myself. Thanks, Authentic, for making me laugh. Wow, where did you get this video that is a big smash with the wrong signs? :lol:

:rofl: It is really funny that I laughed out loud to myself. Thanks, Authentic, for making me laugh. Wow, where did you get this video that is a big smash with the wrong signs? :lol:

I was laughing out loud too it is hillarious... someones gonna get in trouble from watching that tho lol

Yeah, authentic is a big smash all right. :smash:

Hahahaha I was cracking up at Authentics video. Quite funny. I am glad my ASL teacher taught me all the bad signs on the second day of class :P

That video is hilarious. I sign I did not understand, the "g" handshake near the head rotating forward (from what I recall). What does that mean?

I believe that "G" on near head means NUTS or noob like that.... i hope this one is clarify for you?

Oh! I thought it was the sign for Government.

Guess I've been signing Government wrong all this time.

Oh! I thought it was the sign for Government.

Guess I've been signing Government wrong all this time.

Exactly, it is not the government. The sign with the G twist halfway against side of his forehead mean "weird" indicating that the person is crazy or nut.

The government sign is to use one finger and twist around the side of the forehead. That is government. Federal is the same way only you use the F sign like the government sign. Hope that clear up. :)

Back