Signing video (Beginner!)

S0rceress0

Reaction score
I have not attempted to caption/subtitle this yet. It's just practice, bad light and all. I cringe a little because it is nothing like the beautiful signing I have seen others do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBdIeEcYgaU]YouTube - ASLexercise1.wmv[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5wK0zldhK0]YouTube - Magic person[/ame]

Wow, I'm kind of surprised, I caught everything but one sign in that one! I'll definitely check out YOU :D Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Hey, that's not so bad. Critics of ASL grammar time! :D So I encourage you to use facial expressions a bit often, and keep practicing more! Overall, you're doing good.

Cheers~

awesome,

wonder if you can try not to look at the list whatever it tells you to sign. Can you sign in your own thoughts and express it in your own words with your sign? :D keep it up with your signing! Nice job. :)

I'm sorry, did Authentic say something? I hadn't noticed as I generally do not pay attention to impolite children.

I'm on to lesson 2. I won't torture everyone by putting up every single video I make, but when I get something recorded that is understandable I'll post another one :D

Hey, that's not so bad. Critics of ASL grammar time! :D So I encourage you to use facial expressions a bit often, and keep practicing more! Overall, you're doing good.

Cheers~
As one who is also just learning ASL, it's hard to remember the facial expressions because we're thinking too hard to remember the signs. I'm sure we'll get better with the facials as we get more comfortable with the signs. :)

I have not attempted to caption/subtitle this yet. It's just practice, bad light and all. I cringe a little because it is nothing like the beautiful signing I have seen others do.

YouTube - ASLexercise1.wmv

Cool video! Bravo. I have zero confidence to record myself. I'm so self conscious about my ability. Maybe one day i'll do one. But, great job.

I'm sorry, did Authentic say something? I hadn't noticed as I generally do not pay attention to impolite children.

I'm on to lesson 2. I won't torture everyone by putting up every single video I make, but when I get something recorded that is understandable I'll post another one :D

I've been too chicken to videotape myself, but I need to learn to get over it. I should do it and see if I get and constructive help either here or on YouTube.

Back