signatures with images

I have a suggestion which might solve the problem. Most people don’t know that they can turn signatures on and off. The default setting for new members and guests is ‘on’. Why not change the default setting to ‘off’, and inform all members and guests, both new and old, that signatures exist and be turned on if so desired? This, along with common sense size limitations, should solve the problem for our broadband-impaired users.

Levonian said:
I have a suggestion which might solve the problem. Most people don’t know that they can turn signatures on and off. The default setting for new members and guests is ‘on’. Why not change the default setting to ‘off’, and inform all members and guests, both new and old, that signatures exist and be turned on if so desired? This, along with common sense size limitations, should solve the problem for our broadband-impaired users.

I'm very much aware that there's a turn off and on for the signatures but I want to see the images on each member's signature, the only problem I'm having is trying to get AD to load up a bit faster....

me too.. i like to view all differnet kind of signatures.. whether im on dial up or not. back in ark.. im on dial up.. but it didnt bother me cuz i like to see all of it ;) anyway ha and im here in wyoming.. my bf have cable/high speed service..i like cable/high speed better than dial up.. lol more FASTER heh

Last edited:
Back