signatures with images

deafclimber

Reaction score
in my opinion, some people have too many or too big images in signatures. i wonder if someone need to reduce the sizes like less than 100 pixels on heights of the image per signature because too many or too big images in the signatures waste the spaces and storages and make us to scroll on long way down, you know. these annoy me too much. sowwies my cyber friends, i love yall but they need to be fixed in my opinion. can they be corrected ? thanks.

I have reduced my signatures to one to be fair to the 56K users and to reduce bandwidth usage as well. :)

i like my signatures and im going to keep them.

Cookie Monster said:
I have reduced my signatures to one to be fair to the 56K users and to reduce bandwidth usage as well. :)
agreed... bandwidth usage isnt fun.

Are you talkin' about my thread ? DeafClimber ?

I'll be honest with you, AJ. I had my past forum and deafclimber is correct about excessive usage of signatures. It does use up the bandwidth and it's not fair to the 56k users. The 56k users have to wait until the thread scrolls up so slowly. If you can compromise, resize the pictures or at least allow for Chris or me to make that into an animated banner that will not use up the bandwidth?

A compromise? ;)

CyberRed said:
Are you talkin' about my thread ? DeafClimber ?

:) yours is good enuf... i m talking more than 100pixels heights. yours is like less than 30 pixels heights. :)

deafclimber said:
:) yours is good enuf... i m talking more than 100pixels heights. yours is like less than 30 pixels heights. :)

Oh, ok. I gotcha ! :)

:ty: DeafClimber ...

what about this signature? its the best i could do, although i have to say im not to happy about it. i prefer my other signature over this one.

Heyyy AJ, I like that one even much better!! :) I've got a gnarly idea for you!! Can I make a banner for you and post here and you're welcome to use it if you like it or not?

Cookie Monster said:
Heyyy AJ, I like that one even much better!! :) I've got a gnarly idea for you!! Can I make a banner for you and post here and you're welcome to use it if you like it or not?

:rofl: OoOo what a temptin' !!

Cookie Monster said:

yeah sure, knock yourself out.

AJ said:
what about this signature? its the best i could do, although i have to say im not to happy about it. i prefer my other signature over this one.
If you want to use more than one signature, you can always use a randomizer. My signature uses a randomizer. Every time you view the page, my signature is different. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
If you want to use more than one signature, you can always use a randomizer. My signature uses a randomizer. Every time you view the page, my signature is different. :thumb:

um no that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

AJ said:
um no that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Not a good idea ? Hmm ? How about this one ? :naughty:

candygirl1vu.gif

CyberRed said:
Not a good idea ? Hmm ? How about this one ? :naughty:

candygirl1vu.gif

im sure some how i would get in trouble for that one too.

Cookie Monster said:
Yoo-hoo, AJ!! I love this banner for you, Chris says he feels sorry for you because of the fun I was having at your mercy!! :giggle: I truly think I did a great job with your banner!! :P

ajbanner6ci.jpg

link - http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/9203/ajbanner6ci.jpg

lol im saving that link for later. its pretty cool. but i dont think im cocky enough to use it. but maybe u never know. thats why i saved it. thank you so much.

Back