Signature?

aw thanks authentic...that's really cool. :thumb: and you HAD to included a cat?? of course of course. :lol: I love them.
pinkgrin.gif
. the cat in first one looks like my velcro cat, echo! so I'll take that one. ;)

actually vampy, I wasn't asking for "help", I just like when others do siggies for me because I always make one for myself, plus my old computer broke down last fall (with the program I used to play around with). :( I still think this thread should be placed somewhere else. but okay, whatever.

that's cool, thank you angel. :)

aw thanks authentic...that's really cool. :thumb: and you HAD to included a cat?? of course of course. :lol: I love them.
pinkgrin.gif
. the cat in first one looks like my velcro cat, echo! so I'll take that one. ;)

actually vampy, I wasn't asking for "help", I just like when others do siggies for me because I always make one for myself, plus my old computer broke down last fall (with the program I used to play around with). :( I still think this thread should be placed somewhere else. but okay, whatever.

that's cool, thank you angel. :)

YOu have not posted a picture of something that you want it to be on your signature. If you did, I'd make one in less than 1 minute. Sorry, I am heading to bed. Maybe tomorrow, only if you are TOOOO nice to me. :D

haha. well I have over 30 pictures to choose! and can't upload it on my sidekick yet whenever I pick out one. hopefully this weekend.

I am toooo nice, believe me. ;)

aw come on omega man... try one? you never know the juicy flow of your creativity will get you out of your laziness. :) the only pictures I can think of are two in [ my furtreasures ] and a shot of me in picture part one.

or just pick one out of google like authentic did. if anyone else is making me a siggy, I'm going to use authentic's for at least two weeks or so, then next one biweekly too. fair to all.

aw come on omega man... try one? you never know the juicy flow of your creativity will get you out of your laziness. :) the only pictures I can think of are two in [ my furtreasures ] and a shot of me in picture part one.

or just pick one out of google like authentic did. if anyone else is making me a siggy, I'm going to use authentic's for at least two weeks or so, then next one biweekly too. fair to all.

Awww... Why do you have to be so nice and use psychology? :) What is furtreasures? So, you prefer a sig that has you and a cat?

Freckles, I believe one of your pictures from the your ask me anything - with your dog should be awesome into a new siggy, perhaps?

Unfortunately two siggies are not allowed until you are a VIP member :(

oh really? I see, interesting. well I think that's just silly because one siggy could be equalized to two siggies in size of files. unless there is another reason for that.

owhelly, like I said I will have yours up after he current one. :)

oh really? I see, interesting. well I think that's just silly because one siggy could be equalized to two siggies in size of files. unless there is another reason for that.

owhelly, like I said I will have yours up after he current one. :)

Wll have to do it on Monday - My photoshop is screwed on my new lappy, dunno why though. :aw:
There are features to get when you pay $25 for VIP member for life, which I have - such as your PM's increases to 500 and you get to get two siggies and a aminated avatar of your choice

:lol: won't be until tomorrow evening.. that was only for in case if someone chuck me with a hammer.

As long you're in company while the dream guy's asleep ;)

Back