Signature?

freckles

Reaction score
I thought I might get quite some viewers here, if I should post this request somewhere else, please let me know, thanks.

could/would anyone please make me a siggy? right now I have nothing under me and it will be of my pets. is anyone good at making one or would like a practice? warning: I have too many pictures!

anyhoo, be hearing from one of you... ;)

What sort of siggy would you like to make? I have the photoshop on my computer at work at the moment. I could do some for you if you like.

wow.. I thought AD is nicer than this. allright, thanks.

Way to make a good impression.

Not everyone here has the skills to make a signature.

It has only been 1.5 days since you asked. And it is the weekend. Not as many people are on here at this time.

And perhaps there's not as much of a desire to make a signature for someone saying "wow.. I thought AD is nicer than this. allright"

Seriously .. how disappointing. :(

I can make one - I have Photoshop CS so I can pull off just about anything. Let me know what sort of signature you are wanting such as a theme or certain color (or both) and I can come up with something.

To see some of my work click below:
AllDeaf.com - Dixie's Album: Graphic Art

Also adding my avatar (the 'D' under my username) is also my own creation. I have other works in my photobucket account but photobucket is giving me fits so I cannot access those ATM

hey it was only a figure of speech and no, it doesn't give any impressions. I know it has been only 1.5 days but for me that is too long forr AD lol.

seriously and face the fact, if I've been a long-time member here or are known by many here, I would have gotten a response. and I expected - with what I said in second post wouldn't draw any but I didn't get any anyway. plus, if you saw the way I said it in person you wouldn't look at that way you did. hence, it was said by no intention. also, noticed I said "anyone wants to practice"? - I never expected everyone has the skill here. I think if you knew who I am, you would probably react differently - sorry about that.

jclark and dixie, don't worry! I have so many pets and it's hard to do all in one so I'd might need two. or even four. :cool2: so okay, I'll need to get back you with pictures, just hope PMing you them wouldn't be a problem. thanks!

sorry I've not PMed pictures to you both yet, still without computer! shucks. but hey, I will be at my boyfriend's this weekend with his laptop, pah.

(so, been a while - are you still interested in to?)

Way to make a good impression.

Not everyone here has the skills to make a signature.

It has only been 1.5 days since you asked. And it is the weekend. Not as many people are on here at this time.

And perhaps there's not as much of a desire to make a signature for someone saying "wow.. I thought AD is nicer than this. allright"

Seriously .. how disappointing. :(

:werd:

AS long you got plenty of thought on what you want to see on your siggy :cool2:

so goes for you too, cheri. :werd:

ha jclarke... any of your creativity use would be good! my mind's dull without photoshop program for so long time now.

so goes for you too, cheri. :werd: :wiggle:

ha jclarke... any of your creativity use would be good! my mind's dull without photoshop program for so long time now.

I have photoshop ready on my work computer ;)

Wish I could help but unfortunately I do not have any photoshop programs. sorry.

by the way MODs, why have this moved into incorrect section?
Anything related to help with signatures, avatars, or anything else within AllDeaf... is usually placed here.

Since you were asking for help with signature images, this would likely be the best place to be.

freckles1.jpg

or

freckles2-1.jpg

You're so lucky that I'm in great mood to make you two. :wave:

freckles1.jpg

or

freckles2-1.jpg

You're so lucky that I'm in great mood to make you two. :wave:
I would suggest you give the black letter a bit of a white glow so that the word is more visible. :)

(This is related to the 2nd image.)

Back