sick of waiting in red light for long time?

One stupid reason... why risk higher insurance premium? What if two driver on opposite intersection is trying to do the same time at high speed... The accident wont be pretty, and you may end up in hospital, no work for time being and insurance rate shot up....

My advise, don't be stupid and follow the sensor on the road.

there will always be people finding ways to hack it and turn green.

i know some intersections have those recentagle sensors where a car parks.. the lights turn green faster for them if there's no cars on other side.

but that doesn't always work if there's a heavy traffic.

I Will try the VCR remote and see if it works.. hmm.. if i'm caught o well i'll make excuse to a police and say "i'm late for work and i need to speed up to get to work on time, and you know officer... i'm curious if it works :D" :devil:

:iolol: that'll be funny to watch this... where did you find out about this? If that's true, then is there a instruction how to modify the remote or what button do I press? :lol:
i found out about this through police website.. i'm gonna google and see if i can find it again.. there's a video about it. and other police warning stuffs like people stealing purses, c.c. at gas station very simple way in seconds while they're filling gas.

eek... youtube.com removed it cuz of violitions(sp?)

i also look at interesting videos
how to unlock your car without key
how to unlock the doors by using lock bumping

very scary!

there will always be people finding ways to hack it and turn green.

i know some intersections have those recentagle sensors where a car parks.. the lights turn green faster for them if there's no cars on other side.

but that doesn't always work if there's a heavy traffic.

I Will try the VCR remote and see if it works.. hmm.. if i'm caught o well i'll make excuse to a police and say "i'm late for work and i need to speed up to get to work on time, and you know officer... i'm curious if it works :D" :devil:

I agree with diehardbikers and its stupid to use illegal device to change the traffic light, also would be result in big accident and insurance would be screw it up. It is much impossible to use in LA, Atlanta, DC, Chicago, NYC or most major US cities because of moderate to heavy traffic.

Late to work isn't excuse, I remember about local newspaper and one guy got ticket for speed at 90 mph then he told police that he is late to work and police don't care then issue the ticket. Pull over from police is worst than drive to work when late and follow the traffic law. Police don't give a fuck about late to work or something.

I have to follow the traffic law and save a lot of money for not pay to fines, also illegal device for changing the traffic light is biggest fine, even worse than speeding and run off from red light.

Better be careful what you are planning to use device or remote control if it happened to works with it. There are new technology that have cameras on top of stoplights. The camera is actually a visual sensor that can detect cars better than older technology plus cheaper to install than digging up the intersection to install a switch in it. Traffic controller employee watches the traffic that have many monitors or a divided video in one screen can detect anyone using infared devices to switch to green light. They can report to cops and track you on every intersection till you're caught. (you might have seen blinking infared light coming out from VP100 remote on Self view video while you clicking to dial ect on VP100. Cameras can see infared tho.

I live in area where they have new traffic camera everywhere. I REALLY HATES IT cuz everytime I approched to stop light while it's green. IT suddenly YELLOW then RED before I can pass through (I had enuf time to slow down to stop when became RED). It's so annoying.

I remmy that I stopped at one of stoplight w/ camera one morning. I motioned w/ my hand telling them " MOVE!!!" (I was mad tho) while there's NO cars left and right!! Few second, it finally turn GREEN (it's the same traffic light I was stopped and waited for 1 min or more previously daily). Apparently someone at traffic controller room let me go through. It seem like a Big Brother thing!! Scary. Sometime I feel like I want to rip the cameras off the traffic lights! I know if camera become damaged or failed to work, it'll automatically switched to automatic traffic timing mode.

Interesting tho. Maybe you can write sign "MOVE!!" or "GREEN PLEASE! NO CARS LEFT AND RIGHT DUUUHHoohh!!! and flash it on your windshield for camera to see what you say...

:rofl:

CAtty

Yup, in near future, next-gen of traffic lights wouldn't work with device or remote control.

Just like radar detector is used to be effective until early to mid 2000's then more cops are turn the signal or something to off, even new technology for speed clock to make not compatible with radar detector, also police isn't stupid so enough.

Now, it's time for follow the traffic law or you will be sorry.

Also, red light camera is installed on certain of highway then you will automatically to busted and write the ticket then send to mailbox at home.

Also, red light camera is installed on certain of highway then you will automatically to busted and write the ticket then send to mailbox at home.

There's a way to force city to remove red light camera by signing " No Contest" instead of "guilty". If there is 20% of people do that. That'll force city to take action. Happens to Hawaii years ago.

Also there will be a new camera that can catch speeders w/o cop watching w/ radar. Traffic Controller can lift license plate and send it to Police along w/ picture of ur car and recorded speed. I don't like the idea cuz suppose you just simply tried to beat yellow light and they catch you speeding just a short burst. I'm sure there is always a way to stop City from using it. If community don't like it and protest. then speeder camera won't be installed. Privacy act lawyer will work hard to prevent that. It's our freedom. USA should not become Technology Communist country that takes away freedom that we fought for.

IN area where I live. City are thinking about buying cops a Binocular with radar built in (IT look like an ordinary Binocular but inside of it, the laser or infared behind lens can read speed as were if it was situated close to side of road). Cop can stand and hide behind trees or objects on top of hill 400 ft from road while other cop park their car over the hill communicate each other. If he spot you speeding, the binocular / radar will tell onscreen MPH tell how fast you are driving. He'll tell cop in car of description and color of ur car and location where you are driving. They'll pull you over and write you a ticket. YOu would be very surpised that you don't see any cops around before you got caught. Ticket will be written on "detection device: Binocular Radar". Yike!! Better be careful!! Radar detector won't be able to detect it at all. I haven't heard City put it in use yet.

here's the website: Osprey Laser Range Finder 7x 600 yard range w/ Speed Finder CAMO Comet EMC4

Simmons 800 Range Finder Yardage Master Laser Rangefinder w/ Speed Gun w/ FREE UPS, 800-801447

Catty

yeah and what if someone else is driving ur car.. like a friend, family or your child (son/daughter) and was ticketed that by mail.. and you're at blame because its ur car.. however you didn't speed. and ur insurance goes up because they think you speed.

this won't work 100%.. it happened in minnesota and now its removed because too many lawsuits.

yeah and what if someone else is driving ur car.. like a friend, family or your child (son/daughter) and was ticketed that by mail.. and you're at blame because its ur car.. however you didn't speed. and ur insurance goes up because they think you speed.

this won't work 100%.. it happened in minnesota and now its removed because too many lawsuits.

2nd that!:rockon:

It's still used in California, Arizona and Texas.

Back