sick of waiting in red light for long time?

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
here's a solution!

you can use your Universal Remote for example the VCR remote, to change the red lights into green.

have anyone tried this?

this only works with stop lights that have sensor.

I believe it is illegal. And it may be dangerous too if there's other stop lights, like two green is on and that could create an accident. Bad idea. :eek3:

It's illegal to do that, bad idea...

I believe it is illegal. And it may be dangerous too if there's other stop lights, like two green is on and that could create an accident. Bad idea. :eek3:
Actually, the lights are designed so that lights can't be all green at the same time... I think.

here's a solution!

you can use your Universal Remote for example the VCR remote, to change the red lights into green.

have anyone tried this?

this only works with stop lights that have sensor.

:iolol: that'll be funny to watch this... where did you find out about this? If that's true, then is there a instruction how to modify the remote or what button do I press? :lol:

:iolol: that'll be funny to watch this... where did you find out about this? If that's true, then is there a instruction how to modify the remote or what button do I press? :lol:
9-1-1

haha at nite where there is so quiet I usually creaped up in front of the pole for the traffic light then it will turn green.

Vampy is correct about this, the red light have always programmed to prevent from 2 green light going at same time in cross intersection.

Becase of this, more and more red light controller have re-programmed and will not recongize the remote control and headlights.

The best, safe and sure fire way to get the red light change fast is to make sure you stop at right spot, some areas they got circle line, other rectangle line, you need to drive over that, make sure your car covers most of the line, that is to trigger the control module, and cause the computer to "Think" that car is waiting, so turn them to green. These lines are really magnetic sensor, since the car is made of metal, it will trigger the sensor.

i have a solution...i do that very seldomly i hang a right then make a u turn then drive at your prefered destination :P

Uhhhh..I am not sure if I want to try this..dont want another ticket again! LOL! Got a ticket for driving with expired tags...cuz the stupid MVA send the paperwork to my old addy! I had to pay $200 for their mistake..aaahh! I need the money. :giggle:

That is illegal, that is used for emergency vehicles only. It's illegal for civilians to use such thing if caught will be consficated by police plus a ticket.

I remember years ago when a simple flicker of your headlights could do the trick... until they reprogrammed the light sensors. Heh!

You can still do that in various places, otherwise it's sensor on the pavement.

Or, run to the crosswalk and push the button! :P

Yeah, I remember my friend flickering the headlights and the lights turned green when I was riding with her in the 1990's era. It was in Santa Rosa, CA. Many traffic lights in Seattle are stupid. They don't respond to emergency vehicles.

Anyways, in Everett not far from here have orange siren unit mounted on the side of the traffic light/light pole warn drivers that the emergency vehicle is incoming not far from the intersection.

A few times, when the traffic lights take FOREVER to finally turn green, I just drive while it's red light cause there's NO one in sight. It was middle of the night. Sometimes, I turn right then make a u turn and blast past that green light. I hate those dumb interesection design flaws.

That would be dangerous and cause chaos. I have seen people beep the horn to make the light turn green its a old trick. Some people try it sometimes it doesn't always work. Its annoying when they do toot the horn bec of ignorance to not be patient for light change :ugh:

Back