Shrinking Purple board

evreyone is WATCHING Purple

wondering how Purple will fare at Deaf World Expo?

maybe 8' by 8' booth at the back far corner?

bring your MVP throw at Purple booth

You are not nice!

As of Friday at high noon ... Purple stock is now .15 whole cents !!! Come on Purple devotees, buy up the stock !!! Get it going up again !!!

6% of their workforce " fired ". Were those fired Purple people salaried, hourly , or contractors ?

And that is because Purple is only one VRS is a public not a private. So we talk about the "VRS" not another.

Google, Wal-Mart etc are large company while Purple busted by FCC etc so therefore Purple that I am where, People are watching them!

So it's not okay if Purple stock goes up, but okay if Purple's stock goes down. Gotcha.:cool2:

Hello you guys,

I been thinking about how you all been bashing about Purple, stock market and such. I'm trying to think remedy to this.

First of all, talking about stock market.. it's very common if you may see stock market may go up a little but not a long run. There's unforseeable prediction of what going to happen in the future. As you may all know that Purple laying off people, CEO resignation, Board member resignation and such, this is called "Company Restructuring" that they are trying to figure out the best bugets to pay back some funding. It's very common that when they are deeply in debt, the company need to make a drastic change to restructure of how the company run.

Now, laying off some employees and especially innocent interpreters are a sad part. It's a bad time for this economy. Just like what happen to Viable. I know that CEO or Board members should be aware of not what suppose to do, in term of "cheating" or "fraud" whereas employees or interpreters have no idea what's going on in the upper level of managments. That is sad. I know that some informations are confidental but not sharing with any one in this company if they are running into trouble.

Now, I have been watching you all about how you all just bashing about Purple, I can understand that some people have animosity toward them as for example, not getting MVPs as they suppose to, software buggy issues and so forth. Once they get that, clients will get upset with them. Then when you all found out that company made a fraudulant actions, then you all go against the company. Make sense?

So, as you may all know that starting up the company especially a tight knit deaf communities that admire of what they are doing and trying to help deaf people to meet the ADA laws but we have no idea what going on behind the CEO or Stock holders goals. Or company are following strict rules according to FCC systems. If we all found out that this company failed because they violated the rules, our admiration will diminish. Then it will turn to "hate".

So, from me watching you all, I see that you spend lot of time just to bash about Purple, it's a waste of time. Let move on and let hope that this company fix it right. Let hope that employees and interpretors can restore his or her job, once the company restructuring is complete.

Hello you guys,

I been thinking about how you all been bashing about Purple, stock market and such. I'm trying to think remedy to this.

First of all, talking about stock market.. it's very common if you may see stock market may go up a little but not a long run. There's unforseeable prediction of what going to happen in the future. As you may all know that Purple laying off people, CEO resignation, Board member resignation and such, this is called "Company Restructuring" that they are trying to figure out the best bugets to pay back some funding. It's very common that when they are deeply in debt, the company need to make a drastic change to restructure of how the company run.

Now, laying off some employees and especially innocent interpreters are a sad part. It's a bad time for this economy. Just like what happen to Viable. I know that CEO or Board members should be aware of not what suppose to do, in term of "cheating" or "fraud" whereas employees or interpreters have no idea what's going on in the upper level of managments. That is sad. I know that some informations are confidental but not sharing with any one in this company if they are running into trouble.

Now, I have been watching you all about how you all just bashing about Purple, I can understand that some people have animosity toward them as for example, not getting MVPs as they suppose to, software buggy issues and so forth. Once they get that, clients will get upset with them. Then when you all found out that company made a fraudulant actions, then you all go against the company. Make sense?

So, as you may all know that starting up the company especially a tight knit deaf communities that admire of what they are doing and trying to help deaf people to meet the ADA laws but we have no idea what going on behind the CEO or Stock holders goals. Or company are following strict rules according to FCC systems. If we all found out that this company failed because they violated the rules, our admiration will diminish. Then it will turn to "hate".

So, from me watching you all, I see that you spend lot of time just to bash about Purple, it's a waste of time. Let move on and let hope that this company fix it right. Let hope that employees and interpretors can restore his or her job, once the company restructuring is complete.

Good post.

However for me - Once an integrity of a company is tarnished in the deaf eyes... They're not getting 1 cent of business from me, ever again.

Purple stock (PRPL ) got delisted from the NYSE. Some say due to fraud, some say due to the stock sudden plunge into the pennies... I am just quoting the pink sheet of the Purple stock which closed yesterday ( Friday) at .15 whole pennies...

My point is why don't the Purple devotees buy the Purple stock !!! Since, they brag about Purple, put their money where their mouth/hands is. Buy Purple stock !! Anyone can afford 15 cent stocks !!!

Any takers ?

Purple stock (PRPL ) got delisted from the NYSE. Some say due to fraud, some say due to the stock sudden plunge into the pennies... I am just quoting the pink sheet of the Purple stock which closed yesterday ( Friday) at .15 whole pennies...

My point is why don't the Purple devotees buy the Purple stock !!! Since, they brag about Purple, put their money where their mouth/hands is. Buy Purple stock !! Anyone can afford 15 cent stocks !!!

Any takers ?

delist due value less one dollar
moved to over the counter trade as pink slip
not .15 pennies
15 pennies

Any takers ?

The reason they got delisted is because they failed to meet minimum trading activity.

They also requested to get delisted.

15 cents.. how much to buy up a million shares? 150k?

Hmmmmmmm :hmm:

Back