Shrinking Purple board

Best bid for Purple stock is .14 cents ...As of this Wed morning..

Anyone buying Purple stock (PRPL ) q

ron and dan should be arrest for minute pumping like john yeh

FBI, CIA, US Postal Service and DOJ wont arrest these guys unless they have the hard evidence to prove their alleged crimes.

You can 'citizen arrest' these guys for what they did "pumping minutes"

FBI, CIA, US Postal Service and DOJ wont arrest these guys unless they have the hard evidence to prove their alleged crimes.

You can 'citizen arrest' these guys for what they did "pumping minutes"

they will arrest Purple anyway if cant cough up repayment plan to FCC
Just watch the SEC filing
thank agian for Purple PUBLIC compnany

they will arrest Purple anyway if cant cough up repayment plan to FCC
Just watch the SEC filing
thank agian for Purple PUBLIC compnany

I lol'd. If they are arrested, FCC hire you to become prison guard. :lol:

Purple stock went up this morning....

One whole penny !!!

Purple devotees hurry buy some Purple stock (PRPL ) Save yourselvesssss...

Purple stock went up this morning....

One whole penny !!!

Purple devotees hurry buy some Purple stock (PRPL ) Save yourselvesssss...

On March 19, 2010, Purple Communications, Inc. (the “Company”) initiated a reduction in work force which is expected to affect approximately 53 employees, or approximately 6% of the Company’s workforce. The Company expects to incur material charges in the first quarter of 2010 in connection with such reduction in work force, however, the Company is unable to estimate the amount of such charges at this time.
Purple Communications, Inc. (Form: 8-K, Received: 03/25/2010 17:19:47)

Last edited:
On March 19, 2010, Purple Communications, Inc. (the “Company”) initiated a reduction in work force which is expected to affect approximately 53 employees, or approximately 6% of the Company’s workforce. The Company expects to incur material charges in the first quarter of 2010 in connection with such reduction in work force, however, the Company is unable to estimate the amount of such charges at this time.
Purple Communications, Inc. (Form: 8-K, Received: 03/25/2010 17:19:47)

Yep, I can't wait to see this more news coming.

One of my friend told me that he has decided to quit because he talked with one of his customer and his customer say "Why did Purple sneak and do the mins all the time" he was like um, ask Purple for not him, then his customer like well I want to return her MVP and no want to Purple VRS no more because she told him she prefers convoRelay. How sick is that?!

I cant wait to see more customer decided to go to ZVRS, ConvoRelay etc!

One of my friend told me that he has decided to quit because he talked with one of his customer and his customer say "Why did Purple sneak and do the mins all the time" he was like um, ask Purple for not him, then his customer like well I want to return her MVP and no want to Purple VRS no more because she told him she prefers convoRelay. How sick is that?!

you again?

9ru2zc.jpg

However we believe no one cares about yout posts :roll:

I love when nobody cares about my posts. that is all good, Im so happy so we can foucs on people who so target at Purple :) :) I love when you posts to trying to save Purple's purple butt!

If Purple stock went up then it is something fishy going on.

So, if Wal-Mart stock go up, something fishy going on?

If Google stock go up, something fishy going on?

If Ford stock go up, something fishy going on?

You don't make sense.

So, if Wal-Mart stock go up, something fishy going on?

If Google stock go up, something fishy going on?

If Ford stock go up, something fishy going on?

You don't make sense.

And that is because Purple is only one VRS is a public not a private. So we talk about the "VRS" not another.

Google, Wal-Mart etc are large company while Purple busted by FCC etc so therefore Purple that I am where, People are watching them!

Back