Show Us Your Car(s)

Quicksilver FX color (only 9 made in auto) 1998 Toyota Supra TT
Picture026.jpg

If its really yours, im gonna come steal your car...LOL

Seriously its a bute

Quicksilver FX color (only 9 made in auto) 1998 Toyota Supra TT

Um... Weird... I have seen that pics in my high school time (I am now 25) You probably get the pics off internet and brat it that it is yours??? I could be wrong and only 9 made in auto? Not true. There are too many automatic supras out there. Not just 9.

Um... Weird... I have seen that pics in my high school time (I am now 25) You probably get the pics off internet and brat it that it is yours??? I could be wrong and only 9 made in auto? Not true. There are too many automatic supras out there. Not just 9.

Hes speaking of the color combo, options things like that. My brother had a 2000 SS camaro that was one of 144, true they made many more than 144 BUT not exactly like his.

Also, I thought I had seen that car before a long time ago, hence why I said what I said

xu1beatsamustang.jpg

XU1 beat a Mustang, that is a 3.3Litre straight 6 beats a 5.7 litre V8...
...but its not my car....sob sob sob, i want one....unfortunately its too expensive now, over NZD $120,000 for a decent one, if the best of the best like the very last ones made (was going to be an XU2 with additional brackets for the V8, but never eventuated) that's goes for 150-200K...maybe more
blah...if ANY car out there up for grabs Id just take a simple supercharged Elise because its a true driver's machine.

My Car & Bike

Attachments

• DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13
Evo Dragon, your right its a R33 Skyline but mine is the RWD single turbo model (GTST not GTR) as when i bought it the GTR was twice the price (50k) which is a bit too much to justify, when i am motivated enough to wash it i will take some better photos.

Evo Dragon, your right its a R33 Skyline but mine is the RWD single turbo model (GTST not GTR) as when i bought it the GTR was twice the price (50k) which is a bit too much to justify, when i am motivated enough to wash it i will take some better photos.

Who knows it may be your neighbor's car. :lol:

I agree with u, I doubt he afford those Nissan Skyline cost $55,000. It's hard find parts in USA and expensive parts imported from Japan.

Several Nissan Skylines for sale! - GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community (see 1995 year pictures)

1) He is in Australia, not the USA. Skylines are cheaper and much easier to come by in Oz than in the US. Here is one example, a $10,000 R33 GTS(i think)(N/A not turbo) model, while the above poster has a GTS-T (turbo) http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/332066-r33-skyline/

2) All skylines previous to the R35 (which is not actually a skyline but is indeed an R35 GTR) are illegal to own, tag, and drive in the US. US Government Turns Up Heat on Skyline Owners The US gov't is really cracking down on illegally tagged and imported Skylines. I know a few people that have/had skylines and are selling/sold them as quickly as possible.

This is one of my buddies car's. Not sure if he has sold it or not.
(most recent) http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylecrawford/5637868797/
(a few years ago)
2140394606_819a53bc25_o.jpg

2) All skylines previous to the R35 (which is not actually a skyline but is indeed an R35 GTR) are illegal to own, tag, and drive in the US. US Government Turns Up Heat on Skyline Owners The US gov't is really cracking down on illegally tagged and imported Skylines. I know a few people that have/had skylines and are selling/sold them as quickly as possible.

Yeah, I know I heard that. --->http://skylinegt-r.wikidot.com/0-60mrex

dealer still selling legal nissan skylines GT-R or out of stocks in California. ---> MOTOREX
attachment.php

Attachments

• skylines.JPG
    skylines.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 86
Evo Dragon & authentic - tigersharkdude is right im in australia and they are really cheap here now, mine would once cost $30 but now the price has come right down to as low as $8k (condition and modifications and model depending)

Here is another photo so you all know im not lying (excuse the dirty car its been raining)

Attachments

• DSC_0320.jpg
    DSC_0320.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 10
Evo Dragon & authentic - tigersharkdude is right im in australia and they are really cheap here now, mine would once cost $30 but now the price has come right down to as low as $8k (condition and modifications and model depending)

Here is another photo so you all know im not lying (excuse the dirty car its been raining)

Cool, you put a "alldeaf" note on your windshield for proof. Yes, I believe you own Nissan Skyline R33 with single turbo RWD. I like GT-R is popluar for japanese streeracers.

Cool, you put a "alldeaf" note on your windshield for proof. Yes, I believe you own Nissan Skyline R33 with single turbo RWD. I like GT-R is popluar for japanese streeracers.

I thought you would ask for a photo so i posted it above.

Back