Show off your desktop v.711

I'm using a wallpaper changer program that changes my desktop every 15 minutes. It also changes to images if I assign them to specific days.

I'm using a wallpaper changer program that changes my desktop every 15 minutes. It also changes to images if I assign them to specific days.

Which wallpaper you like the most ? :D

I created my own image for my desktop wallpaper. Happy Season's Greetings, everyone ! :)

snowychristmaspenquinstu1.gif

Desktops!

Show off your desktop!

You will need both an image editor and an (image) server. Go to your desktop and hit the Print Screen button above numeric keypad and then open your image editor (Photoshop for example) and reduce the size to no more than 600 pixels width. After saving the image, upload it to your server and post it on this thread as normal.

This type of thread was a hit on another forum years back. So come on and show us your desktop. This is my desktop as it appears today:

desktop.jpg

I have the identical desktop background you do, AB. That's my girlfriend, Kay (without her glasses, of course).

i always make add of Batista the professional wrestler on my desktop laptop computer every weeks or everyday its would be so fun!

Heh. Seems like quite a few people are on the Vista train...

I'm still using XP, and I'm waiting for service pack 3.
Anyways. Here's my desktop.

NOTE: I took 3 different screenshots with my cursors at different locations and combined it so you could see my Start menu, my Games, and my RocketDock at the top.

I also need to find a cheap 1 Terabyte HD off ebay so I can add it to my 750GB of HD space, it's already filling up. At 90gb free space left... o_o

baconqq5.jpg

Heh. Seems like quite a few people are on the Vista train...

I'm still using XP, and I'm waiting for service pack 3.
Anyways. Here's my desktop.

NOTE: I took 3 different screenshots with my cursors at different locations and combined it so you could see my Start menu, my Games, and my RocketDock at the top.

I also need to find a cheap 1 Terabyte HD off ebay so I can add it to my 750GB of HD space, it's already filling up. At 90gb free space left... o_o
thats so coolest! but I am wondering vista theme crash on xp pc that often??

Here is my wallpaper.. Many famous people in the wall paper.

richard_wallpaper_small.png
Yeah I like wallpapers, it is very incredible, honestly!

It isn't a Vista theme, it's just a simple uxtheme patch + skin that changes the look of my XP. That's all...

And no, it rarely ever crashes. My PC doesn't crash often, and it's overclocked and stable.

It isn't a Vista theme, it's just a simple uxtheme patch + skin that changes the look of my XP. That's all...

And no, it rarely ever crashes. My PC doesn't crash often, and it's overclocked and stable.
Dude, Yes I know.. I never saying that the real vista theme.. I recognized that theme skin added on your xp look like VISTA.. ;) thats cool?

desktopscreenshotc42908jn5.jpg

Looks like the tachometer from a Acura Integra Type R.

Back