Show off your desktop v.711

desktopscreenshotc42908jn5.jpg

Looks like the tachometer from a Acura Integra Type R.
Seq, Oops..I actually didn't ask my friend about what kind of car's the tachometer by wallpaper. *(whoa)* I got it from my friend for long ago.. Umm.. But how do you know it was from Acura Integra? Dude, pardon me, please? I aint crazy fan of imported japan cars.

Whoa! I can't go fast in my mind. It was too much for me. Oh, guess what! it is only a computer on your screen. Whew! ;)
ROFL!

Seq, Oops..I actually didn't ask my friend about what kind of car's the tachometer by wallpaper. *(whoa)* I got it from my friend for long ago.. Umm.. But how do you know it was from Acura Integra? Dude, pardon me, please? I aint crazy fan of imported japan cars.

Because, I know. :) It's obivously an imported car's tachometer.

XBGMR... why in the hell would you use the Safari browser? ⌐_⌐
I look down at you litte boy, Do you want some candy pops? LOL! anyway, Yeah..why not? Is that really annoy you? My post #48: I give a try, I did. I already fall in first sight-love Safari broswer, because safari's elegant and plain interface. it’s truly fastest browser on Windows, loading up to twice than FireFox. thats my opinion. ;)

Because, I know. :) It's obivously an imported car's tachometer.
Seq, Are you sixth sense? I just kidding.. LOL.. Not again, you win! Grr..You are right, :P :

postit1350qj3.jpg
from Yahoo search for Acura Integra. :D

Sometime, there is confuse between race cars and Acura Integra, racing cars use pro tachometer look like Acura Intergra's .. who knows..

I look down at you litte boy, Do you want some candy pops? LOL! anyway, Yeah..why not? Is that really annoy you? My post #48: I give a try, I did. I already fall in first sight-love Safari broswer, because safari's elegant and plain interface. it’s truly fastest browser on Windows, loading up to twice than FireFox. thats my opinion. ;)

Seq, Are you sixth sense? I just kidding.. LOL.. Not again, you win! Grr..You are right, :P :

postit1350qj3.jpg
from Yahoo search for Acura Integra. :D

That's the tachometer from mid 90's Acura INtegra GS-R.

If you search google "Acura Integra Type R" You will find the exactly same tachometer as your desktop has. It has a 195 hp 1.8 liter DOHC vtec motor that can rev to 8400 rpm.

That's the tachometer from mid 90's Acura INtegra GS-R.

If you search google "Acura Integra Type R" You will find the exactly same tachometer as your desktop has. It has a 195 hp 1.8 liter DOHC vtec motor that can rev to 8400 rpm.
Seq, Yeah I already believe you, like
allhail2gn6.gif

:D

There's my wallpaper from XPS.
Pacmanswallpaper-1.png

I haven't upload the wallpaper from my MacBook Pro yet, will do later.

This is from my mom's MacBook Pro, on my account.
Picture1.png

I will post the desktop from my computer when its cooling unit is fix up after replacement fan arrive.

Well, then get a Mac if you're trying to make Windows look like Mac. LOL

I have just change mine. This is the current one I am using now. I would like to live there. :)

saver2tb4.jpg

Hey, Koala. I like your desktop picture. If you wanted, I can make that into a screensaver for you with water effect, rain effect, or snow effect. Also possible bird flying around.

Here is mine. I change it regulary depend on my mood.

desktopga7.jpg

This is very nice desktop picture! I can make that into screensaver for you if you like. You can decide whichever you prefer...water effect, rain effect, snow effect.

Back