Show off your desktop v.711

how do you reduce posters or wallpapers size? When I rebooted my pc, it takes longer. When I removed the wallpaper, it is much faster to start-up.
Thanks

my desktop

mydesktop.jpg

My desktop, pretty much has stayed this way, aside from visual styles, since 2002 when XP came out.

Desktop: (super large, so shrunk down and click link for it)

Laptop:
displaylt1-24-09lq.jpg

Latest wall on the Gateway: It's my team "Team Idiots" for the game "GRID", and I named my driver after the late Aytron Senna, a great Formula One ace who was killed at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix (at Imola, Italy) along with #44 on the car to honor President Obama's status as the 44th President.

wow you have many pc games, nice wallpaper :cool2:

Yup, thanks.

I'm think about want make new folder to put many games in to prevent any overflow on desktop.

Vista does have game folder and no need create new shortcut.

Latest wall on the Gateway: It's my team "Team Idiots" for the game "GRID", and I named my driver after the late Aytron Senna, a great Formula One ace who was killed at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix (at Imola, Italy) along with #44 on the car to honor President Obama's status as the 44th President.

Nice desktop, I noticed you don't use Firefox?

the red line in middle is where it separates the screen since I have 2 monitors. screenshot combined it as one screen.

28lgsjo.gif

Not to worry after ur comment, I tossed in Safari V.4 Beta and Im liking it better than MIE or the firefox that was in my old laptop.

Oh, okay, not bad choice.

I prefer Firefox for all way, Safari is ok but use too much memory and IE sucks.

I like Google Chrome too.

I do not need fancy screen. I like simple and plain.
Since Jan 2009, I use Win 7.

WWin.jpg

Back