Should we impeach Bush?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
As if anyone can find enough on him to make him impeachable....

Exactly.....he has managed to cover his rear end quite well. To date, he has not committed an impeachable offense that we are aware of. Just being a dumb jerk does not qualify for impeachment. The American public saw fit to elect him, so I guess it's a matter of living with the mistake until he is out of office, and being more careful with your vote on the next go 'round.

i voted no as its kinda late.. its almost 2008 anyway.. I cant wait till Bush is out of the office.. he is up to no good! ugh!

Uh, Bush got a MBA and Al Gore fluned out of every grad school he was admitted to.
And Bush attacked terrorists in Afghanistan while Clinton and the liberals couldn't because they are timied and stupid.

Exactly.....he has managed to cover his rear end quite well. To date, he has not committed an impeachable offense that we are aware of. Just being a dumb jerk does not qualify for impeachment. The American public saw fit to elect him, so I guess it's a matter of living with the mistake until he is out of office, and being more careful with your vote on the next go 'round.

Uh, Bush got a MBA and Al Gore fluned out of every grad school he was admitted to.
And Bush attacked terrorists in Afghanistan while Clinton and the liberals couldn't because they are timied and stupid.

Just because he has an MBA doesn't make him an intelligent man. It means he is learned. There is a big difference. An MBA means he only knows business principles, and considering the finanacial climate of the country since he ahs been in office, I don't think that MBA resulted in much knowledge, either.

Al Gore did not flunk out of grad school. Law school is grad school. And, Al Gore has a Nobel Peace Prize, one of the highest and most respected awards for intellectual achievement and service to fellow humanity awards that can be besowed on an indiviual. Certainly more prestigious than an MBA.

And Bush's policy is responssible for the attack on this country by terrorists. His decisions created the situation. What exactly has the war in Iraq done for the American people? Killed our sons and daughters, created inflation, and instilled fear in Americans over a threat that is in fact no greater than it ever has been.

You need to inform yourself of the issues. This country is in a horrible shape. And much of it is the direct result of the Bush family being in office. We hgave chidlren without health care, we have elderly without the funds to purchase medicine that is necessary, we have whole working families who are homeless, we have children in schools being shot, we have pitiful education, we have people that work their butts off every day of their lives that are unable to afford just the basic necessities in life, we have people dying from lack of medical care, and I could go on and on.

Frankly, I am much more concerned with the climate in this country, than I am about Afghanistan.

... Al Gore has a Nobel Peace Prize, one of the highest and most respected awards for intellectual achievement and service to fellow humanity awards that can be besowed on an indiviual....
Yeah, and Yasser Arafat got the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994--so what does that prove?

Bush's policy is responssible for the attack on this country by terrorists. His decisions created the situation.
Exactly how so? Especially the attacks that happened prior to his election, and those that were in planning prior to his election.

Since 9/11, which attacks occurred to our country?

We hgave chidlren without health care, we have elderly without the funds to purchase medicine that is necessary, we have whole working families who are homeless, we have children in schools being shot, we have pitiful education, we have people that work their butts off every day of their lives that are unable to afford just the basic necessities in life, we have people dying from lack of medical care, and I could go on and on.
And we never had those problems before Bush was elected? How weird.

To get a MBA, Ph.D. or a MA, you got to be smart defending yourself against 1970s era minded professors.

Quit is the same as flunk. The Nobel Peace Prize is anti-Bush award. So are the Pultizer Prizes.

It has been U.S. government policy to always support Israel since 1947. During A Democractic administration. During a Republican administration. It is fashionble on college/university campuses to boo Israel and support the Palestinian causes because free speech in college is different from the real world workplaces.

Educated? The Taliban killed women in Afghanistan in front of thousand of men in stadiums and NOW and their women's liberation army did nothing. The U.S. military invaded the country and the oppression of women stopped. And in Iraq, both of Saddam's now-dead sons would "kidnapped" and "raped" Iraqi women almost every night since the 1980s.

And Jillio, never wrote "You need to inform yourself of the issues."

Just because he has an MBA doesn't make him an intelligent man. It means he is learned. There is a big difference. An MBA means he only knows business principles, and considering the finanacial climate of the country since he ahs been in office, I don't think that MBA resulted in much knowledge, either.

Al Gore did not flunk out of grad school. Law school is grad school. And, Al Gore has a Nobel Peace Prize, one of the highest and most respected awards for intellectual achievement and service to fellow humanity awards that can be besowed on an indiviual. Certainly more prestigious than an MBA.

And Bush's policy is responssible for the attack on this country by terrorists. His decisions created the situation. What exactly has the war in Iraq done for the American people? Killed our sons and daughters, created inflation, and instilled fear in Americans over a threat that is in fact no greater than it ever has been.

You need to inform yourself of the issues. This country is in a horrible shape. And much of it is the direct result of the Bush family being in office. We hgave chidlren without health care, we have elderly without the funds to purchase medicine that is necessary, we have whole working families who are homeless, we have children in schools being shot, we have pitiful education, we have people that work their butts off every day of their lives that are unable to afford just the basic necessities in life, we have people dying from lack of medical care, and I could go on and on.

Frankly, I am much more concerned with the climate in this country, than I am about Afghanistan.

Whatever all of you decide to say AYE on impeach Bush right now is TOO LATE!!!! bwhahahaha.

To get a MBA, Ph.D. or a MA, you got to be smart defending yourself against 1970s era minded professors.

Quit is the same as flunk. The Nobel Peace Prize is anti-Bush award. So are the Pultizer Prizes.

It has been U.S. government policy to always support Israel since 1947. During A Democractic administration. During a Republican administration. It is fashionble on college/university campuses to boo Israel and support the Palestinian causes because free speech in college is different from the real world workplaces.

Educated? The Taliban killed women in Afghanistan in front of thousand of men in stadiums and NOW and their women's liberation army did nothing. The U.S. military invaded the country and the oppression of women stopped. And in Iraq, both of Saddam's now-dead sons would "kidnapped" and "raped" Iraqi women almost every night since the 1980s.

And Jillio, never wrote "You need to inform yourself of the issues."

What are you talking about?

It's kinda too late to be asking if we would want to see Bush impeached, He should have been impeached long ago.

Oh, I agree. I didn't think Clinton should've been impeached but I did think his actions were grounds for divorce.

IF we going to impeach President Bush, we will waste millions of dollars for nothing. His terms are almost finish. So, hold your breathe until his term is done.

Jillio, nobel prize proves nothing. Did you know that Adolf Hitler were nominated for Nobel Prize in 1939?

Back