Should we impeach Bush?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
I am sorry to say that I highly doubt Bush will be impeach. He will be out of office by next year. President Bush 8 years is almost over. :ugh3:

Right, its moot point! I am concerning what the next prez would be! Not many good leadership out there.
I am sorry to say that I highly doubt Bush will be impeach. He will be out of office by next year. President Bush 8 years is almost over. :ugh3:

Right, its moot point! I am concerning what the next prez would be! Not many good leadership out there.

Yeah, me too. However, I would vote for a woman president sicne we have had men presidents for so many years. I think we need america needs to make a new change to have a woman president. But I only hope she have good leadership and know what she doing and how she can handle the job as a president. I hope we will have a better president. I can only keep my fingers cross and keep the good faith.

I wouldn't mind voting for a woman president. It's just too bad there aren't any good women candidates running right now. :D

It's kinda too late to be asking if we would want to see Bush impeached, He should have been impeached long ago.

I wouldn't mind voting for a woman president. It's just too bad there aren't any good women candidates running right now. :D

yeah True,, but there is only one woman running for president name Hilary Cliton and I wouldn't vote her for number of reasons. I would much rather vote Rudy Giuliani. I don't like obama that much and Romney. McCain maybe until I know more about him.

yeah True,, but there is only one woman running for president name Hilary Cliton and I wouldn't vote her for number of reasons. I would much rather vote Rudy Giuliani. I don't like obama that much and Romney. McCain maybe until I know more about him.
Do you mean this one?

Attachments

• HILL-BILLYJ.jpg
    HILL-BILLYJ.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
Another darn good reason why we shouldn't impeach is... Are we gonna to waste millions of dollars worth of boot to kick him out where he has less than 1/4 term left?

Impeaching somebody does cost money, and it is not worth it anyway.

I vote yes, no matter what because the soliders should not die for nothing.

Bush's lies drive thousands soliders to death.

Back