Should Men Go To Jail When They Fail To Pay Child Support?

I just think he an arsehole that needs swift kick in nads (metaphor)it go against all I believe to let man or woman get away with this sort of thing...
don't worry I understand spelling I also lost dictionary.

I can understand that Caz... And in some ways agree. If he had tried to become part of my son's life, then yes I would have pushed for child support... As it stands he has lost the childhood of an awesome kid. I think that is punishment enough....although I may or may not have applied the swift kick at one point lol

swift kick put paid to all donations again....this personal thing but for me I would want put squeeze on him so thinks twice he lost chance be a dad but he could do one noble thing by putting money aside for collage getting a car or his own place one day,is it at all possible or is he rat level

Nah, I have always been more towards forgiveness and live and let live. Borrows more stress and unnecessary drama.

swift kick put paid to all donations again....this personal thing but for me I would want put squeeze on him so thinks twice he lost chance be a dad but he could do one noble thing by putting money aside for collage getting a car or his own place one day,is it at all possible or is he rat level

Ek meant to catch the end.... Not exactly rat level... In his weird frame of mind, looking from a bottle, he believes he is doing right by my son and is giving him a better father in my ex husband.... The college idea is good but I doubt that would happen...

I can understand that Caz... And in some ways agree. If he had tried to become part of my son's life, then yes I would have pushed for child support... As it stands he has lost the childhood of an awesome kid. I think that is punishment enough....although I may or may not have applied the swift kick at one point lol
Well, that's your choice. Mostly single mothers ask for child support because children are very expensive and it's the law that a father pays for it no matter what. But again, that's your choice. I would say he's a lucky guy who didn't pay for child support.

Well, that's your choice. Mostly single mothers ask for child support because children are very expensive and it's the law that a father pays for it no matter what. But again, that's your choice. I would say he's a lucky guy who didn't pay for child support.

Truth about kids being expensive, I have just always figured that if a woman can abort a child without the fathers consent, than a man should be able to walk from a child if he doesn't want him/her. I do realize this is not the most common thought or idea. But then we all have our own opinions which keeps things interesting :)

jezi using term sperm donner bc he lost all rights to call himself a man let alone a dad..
putting sperm donners in prison only means tax payer will be providing him with three meals a day roof over his head and free medical cover...my feelings if no pay then free vasectomy bc he aint going afford to pay for anymore kids,he may think twice before casual sex

jezi using term sperm donner bc he lost all rights to call himself a man let alone a dad..
putting sperm donners in prison only means tax payer will be providing him with three meals a day roof over his head and free medical cover...my feelings if no pay then free vasectomy bc he aint going afford to pay for anymore kids,he may think twice before casual sex

I agree that locking them up for nonpay just gives them a free meal...however it also gives them a record and a whole slew of other issues to contend with along with the possibility of coming out an actual criminal when all they did was have sex (same as the female) without forethought. A woman in this case can abort a man is stuck with the woman's decision. ...
Think of all the groups that have used forced sterilization and consider, do you really want our nation to go back to that? No, I think men need a break with concerns to children. Some want the children yet there is only limited protection for them.

abortion different issue when a man can squeeze a baby out of his P ENIS THEN he got rights to say have opinion...When was forced sterilization done in America apart from origan where I believe it still legal...
I of the old school it womans right to choose

your son will see you done good job as mother you done your best it sperm donners loss

I agree that locking them up for nonpay just gives them a free meal...however it also gives them a record and a whole slew of other issues to contend with along with the possibility of coming out an actual criminal when all they did was have sex (same as the female) without forethought. A woman in this case can abort a man is stuck with the woman's decision. ...
Think of all the groups that have used forced sterilization and consider, do you really want our nation to go back to that? No, I think men need a break with concerns to children. Some want the children yet there is only limited protection for them.
Maybe a little off point, I notice that there are so many black women who have fatherless children. My question is why didn't they use protection to prevent getting pregnant? I suspect that they want to get pregnant and have children so they get financial support from a government or large tax refunds if they work. Correct me if I am wrong.

abortion different issue when a man can squeeze a baby out of his P ENIS THEN he got rights to say have opinion...When was forced sterilization done in America apart from origan where I believe it still legal...
I of the old school it womans right to choose
I can understand that, but what if the man really wants the child?

Forced sterilization has been used throughout history in the united states as recently as 2010 female prisoners were forcibly sterilized, if memory severs correctly in California... Don't quote me on the state it could be wrong, women were also sterilized if they wanted to work, I know that bell brought the bill and got it passed for all "undesirables" to be sterilized, native Americans in the 70s were also sterilized, African Americans and other low income persons were also....I could go on but it gets tedious... After the Holocaust it was only then considered unconstitutional, yet still it happens.

I would love to correct you but I can't...my town is mostly white people but got a saying 'lay on your back and you get a flat'so I don't think it ethnic thing....most of kids in my town are in the 14-17 group young women it very sad bc usually got kid in push chair and que of little sibs following and each sib will have different dad...
man or woman allowed one or two mistakes and be given help anymore kids then parent is irresponsible and social service needs get involved

Maybe a little off point, I notice that there are so many black women who have fatherless children. My question is why didn't they use protection to prevent getting pregnant? I suspect that they want to get pregnant and have children so they get financial support from a government or large tax refunds if they work. Correct me if I am wrong.

I will not say that this not a possibility, but something I have noticed, is that it seems to be a cultural thing... I have not fully come to understand how this is. But while in school girls in the 5th grade were already popping up pregnant. I have been confused on this ever since then. ...

I would love to correct you but I can't...my town is mostly white people but got a saying 'lay on your back and you get a flat'so I don't think it ethnic thing....most of kids in my town are in the 14-17 group young women it very sad bc usually got kid in push chair and que of little sibs following and each sib will have different dad...
man or woman allowed one or two mistakes and be given help anymore kids then parent is irresponsible and social service needs get involved

Agreed, but we cannot force intelligence into someone's head or motivate them to actually work for their paycheck not when there is another option. But to take that option hurts the kids...and the cycle repeats...sad I agree...

this is so true jez...never get perfect world..unfortunately it becomes ever full filling circle

I say yes because they made a baby with the woman and I think they should pay to their baby Mother

Sent from my XT1526 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I do remember ages ago...one black leader said..."Breed!"....and feel that Blacks and Italians, even Mexicans believe it's the mother's responsibility to take care of the child...this was ages ago...times have changed somewhat...and "whose your baby daddy?"...is common place with Blacks.
Now, more and more Blacks are getting a good education, hopefully this trend will change somewhat.

I can understand that, but what if the man really wants the child?

Forced sterilization has been used throughout history in the united states as recently as 2010 female prisoners were forcibly sterilized, if memory severs correctly in California... Don't quote me on the state it could be wrong, women were also sterilized if they wanted to work, I know that bell brought the bill and got it passed for all "undesirables" to be sterilized, native Americans in the 70s were also sterilized, African Americans and other low income persons were also....I could go on but it gets tedious... After the Holocaust it was only then considered unconstitutional, yet still it happens.

if man really wants baby then should be planned between them other than that it tough.. if woman don't want baby it her right..i stick with what I believe when man can squeeze it out of p e n I s then chose is his.
I was nurse just before 1967 abortion act was passed in uk and I never want to see young women go through such horrendous suffering so as far as I concerned once that sperm is a cooking the man has no rights on her body unless of course her or baby health impaired

Back